"And non-refundable, I'm afraid."

"You two trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked skeptically making Bella and Edward go quite, thinking he might have figured out something is wrong, "Because it's working!" He chuckles making everyone join in, "Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat"

"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls" Sue said with a small smile.

Charlie nodded as he smiled at the woman, "Woman knows her trout" he said as he placed a hand on her thigh.

Bella moved back towards Renesmee as she looked at the present Renesmee has just opened, "Hey, beautiful. Let me see"  Bella sees that it's a bracelet, "Jacob make this for you? Wanna put it on?" Bella puts the bracelet on Renesmee's wrist.

"It's so pretty" Renesmee says softly.

Bella nodded at her daughter, "It is really pretty" she said as she turns to Edward who smiles.

"I'll be right back" Elliana whispered to Kayden who smiled sadly at her.

Elliana walked quickly up the stairs before she entered her room, she ran her fingers through her hair. She pulled on her hair as she let out an exasperated sob, she covered her mouth with her sleeve as she continued to cry. Through her tears she got a pice of paper out as she heard her window open, she placed the paper on the desk before looking to her window. Augustus stood there with a frown on her face, but before he could say anything she latched onto him as she continued to sob. He was tense as she held onto him but regardless he moved a hand to the back of her head, holding her head to his chest as the other arm gingerly wrapped around her waist.

"It's okay Lana, it's all going to be okay" Augustus said softly as his hand played with her hair bringing her some form of comfort.

She pulled away from him sniffing as she moved back to her desk, he moved with her placing his hands on her shoulders as she sat in her chair and began writing.

Dear Dad

I'm writing this in case you never see me again, remember how Bella said she had to change and she was better?
She's not the only one that changed.
The night of Bellas wedding I was ran off the road by one of Edwards cousins and I died.
I don't know how but someone saved me and they brought me back and now I'm different but, the reason I'm writing this now is because we're in some deep shit and some if not most of us will be dead within the next week or so and I just thought you deserved a explanation of why your daughters might not come home again.
I love and cherish the memories of how you raised me and you deserve to know your the reason I am the person I am today and I wouldn't have it any other way.

With so much love~
Elliana Doras Swan

She leaned back in her seat as more tears rolled down her cheeks, Augustus leaned down and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She tilted her head back with a broken look on her face making his frown deepen, he pulled her a little bit closer to himself as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"We'll make them see we're just like them, and they have nothing to fear" Augustus said softly as he held onto her making her smile slightly.

She knew if she were to die in the up coming days at least she'd be surrounded by people worth fighting for.

🌘🌑🌔

As the snow is falling, the vampires, the three half Vampires and Jacob have set up camp in the woods, Jacob brings some wood and drops it on the ground, then Benjamin uses his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and throws it on the wood to start a fire.