"What? Izzy asked but Alec shook his head. Trevor got call from Underhill. And he said they caught the three criminals who trying to escape under tunnel. Izzy and mayrse went to the house but Raphael was waiting for Magnus to open his eyes. Alec continuously checking Magnus five minutes once. Raphael noticed it but didn't say anything.

After five hours Magnus opened his eyes. He was at private room. Alec didn't went inside even though he's the one who checked him more than hundred times.

Raphael said to go to inside but Alec walked out of the hospital so that made Raphael confused yet angry. He got inside to see Magnus who looked at him with a smile.

"What the fuck are you did to yourself?" Raphael said moving close to him. He looked at Magnus right hand that was wrapped by bandages.

"Where's he?" Magnus asked because he knew Alec would feeling guilty and blame himself for what happened. Raphael rolled his eyes and sat on the chair next to Magnus bed.

"I don't know.. He went outside after known you're awake.." Magnus did say anything. They talked about the incident. Raphael didn't ask more questions because Magnus isn't good position to answer him.

But he can't sleep without knowing basic details. He worried about Magnus which is showing on his face. Magnus knew that because they're more like brothers. Magnus took a rest so Raphael sitting next to him because he don't want to leave him alone not in this position.

He looked at the door when Alec came with a bags. He realized Alec was went to Magnus home to take his clothes because Magnus should stay at hospital for a week.

After put a bags on the floor Alec moved close to Magnus who's sleeping. He checked his hand and watched him without making any sound.

Magnus looks pale and tired. Alec was suffering inside for the thought of how much that bullet gave a pain to Magnus. Because he's sensitive inside. He don't want to face Magnus now but Raphael moved the chair to wake up Magnus.

His mission accomplished. When Alec took a step back while gave a death glare to Raphael Magnus opened his eyes. He looked at Alec who's ready to turn to go out. "I thought you would never come to see me" Magnus said before chuckled lightly. He was surprised but didn't show it on his face.

"I um.." before he said Raphael stopped him "You're the reason for Magnus injured like this Alec" he said with an angry face. Alec looked at him confusingly. Magnus was looked at Raphael who act like an angry bird.

"Raphael it's not-" before Magnus say anything more Raphael said "He's good without you but you came again into his life and look at his state" he said that made Alec more guilty.

"Stop it" Magnus shouted that made both Alec and Raphael startled. "It's not happened because of him Raphael.. Don't ever talk to him like that again.. Alec I'm sorry for his behavior" Magnus said to Alec who's looking down.

"Can you help me to sit?" Magnus asked to Alec who nodded his head without any hesitation. Alec helped him to sit by putting his hand on Magnus back and another one on Magnus left hand. Raphael looked at them and smirked.

Magnus now only realized what his plan was. He was surprised because he didn't find out when Raphael suddenly scold Alec. Alec won't stand when someone say mean words to him but he thought it's his fault so he stayed silently.

Raphael knew it's not Alec's fault but he said everything to make Alec realize what Magnus was thinking about the incident. "Idiot" Magnus said so Alec looked at him surprisingly.

"What?" Alec asked at Magnus who smiled at him. "He knew it's not your fault Alec but he tried to say it from my mouth because he thought you would believe me" Alec looked at Raphael without any expression. Raphael showed his all teeth.

"Don't blame yourself.. It's my fault too.. They said 'the criminals killed all detectives except you' but I didn't think then who's text me.. So leave it.." Magnus said looking straight at Alec.

"But I'm sorry for not saved you from that shot" he said from his heart. Magnus looked at him and nodded his head with a smile and said "it's okay".

Magnus whined when he suddenly felt pain his arm. Alec looked at him concernly. Magnus was injured in his arm so they allowed two people to see him.

"Okay I'll pack my things and come here" Raphael said to them and stood up. Magnus nodded his head but Alec asked "Why?" Raphael looked at him disbelieved.

"What do you mean why? I'm going to take care of him.." Magnus laughed that made Raphael rolled his eyes. "Then why I'm sitting here?" Alec asked before stood up. Magnus looked at both of them.

"Alec it's okay he'll-" "shut up" Alec said before he finish his line. Magnus rises his eyebrows but Alec's not looking at him. "Raphael don't worry about Magnus.. I'll take care of him.. You can come any time to visit him" Raphael looked at Magnus who was sitting without say anything.

"If you didn't take care of him properly I'll break your bones" Raphael warned that made Magnus chuckled. "I know" Alec said because he knew their friendship. Magnus don't know Alec would do anything like this if he wasn't injured to came to save Alec but he don't want to think anything now.

Raphael left after talked to Magnus. Alec was slept on the small couche which is there in the room. Magnus was slide his head back and staring at Alec who's sleeping like a big panda..!

Sweet Alec baby and I loved Magnus and Raphael friendship so much😍