You are my sunshine

Okay quick question
What would yall like to see more of? I do a lot lot lot of fluff but would yall like to see more angst or something? I have an angst one that I'm currently working on so lemme know if you'd want more like that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will hummed softly, flipping the page of his book. I had my head on his chest, just laying there. I could feel his chest vibrate every time he hummed. It was soothing, listening to the boy I loved so much.
"Hey Will?" I murmured sleepily.
I felt his hand rest on my back. "Yes love?" He questioned.
I smiled softly. "What were you humming?"
His chest rattled as he laughed. He leaned in, pressing a kiss to my head. "You Are My Sunshine." I smiled. I craned my neck to look up at him, propping my head in my hands.
"Will you sing it for me?" I asked. He grinned.
Inhaling deeply, he started, his voice low and soothing.

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away'

I grinned, taking in the beautiful sound filling my ears.

"The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you
In my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried'

I'd never heard that verse. I loved it. I loved Will.

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away'

I found myself humming along with him as he finished the song. I looked up at him, my eyes glittering. He was teary-eyed, and I found I was too.
"Lee and Michael used to sing that to me," he whispered. I leaned in, pressing our lips together softly. I rested a hand on his cheek and felt a warm tear slide over it. I pulled away, using my thumb to wipe away the tears. I pressed our foreheads together.
"I love you, my sunshine," I whispered, smiling softly.
Will laughed. "I love you too."
I chewed my lip, thinking of the last line. I stared at Will. "Please don't take my sunshine away," I sang softly. He grinned at me.
"You have a pretty voice, love," he whispered, his eyes fluttering closed. I smiled, my eyelids heavy. I laid back down on his chest, falling asleep to the sound of Will's heart beating.