S: Two Sides [pt.1]

TWO SIDES // S.C

Sasuke Uchiha's Point of View

"Sakura Haruno wants to resign, sir Sasuke. This is her resignation letter."

Despite showing no emotions, I was sure that I felt intrigued with such news. I grabbed the small envelope from one of my employee's hand and asked her to leave.

I didn't open it nonetheless.

I knew what was inside. There are a few who sent this kind of thing way back then and I could still viasualize the entire letter. I know what it says and I know that it's up to me whether I accept this or not.

It was apparent, though. I don't want her to leave my office; I don't want her to resign.

I know very well that the reason is me. I told her to leave me alone; to leave my life. And just like what I expected, she'd do what I say.

It's been a month ever since she left. I closed my eyes and wished that all the pain and anxiety would leave... at least for now, I wanted to clear my thoughts.

But no matter how much I tried to forget, memories and images of her kept popping inside my head for damn's sake. I could still picture her beautiful face staring at me with those large yet hypnotizing green eyes. I could still remember her warm touch against my cold skin. I loved her hugs. It made me feel comfy and safe. And especially her laugh--those sounds that appeared to be music to me. I would never forget those red, tempting lips that always lured me to her... and every time she smiles, I swear, I never knew that someone as perfect could exist.

Well fuck, yes, I miss Sakura.

My mind came across the memory before I left her.

I was inside my office and I was surprised that Itachi arrived, I knew he was busy with his own company and besides, he could just call if he needed something.

"You need something?" I asked while fixing my things, preparing to leave the office with Sakura.

"I need to talk to you, Sasuke. Right now." He quickly replied and I averted my gaze to him, giving my full attention.

"We are talking, aren't we?"

Itachi chuckled but I knew that he wasn't amused. "Congratulations, little brother. You're now aware of the word, sarcasm. See how much Haruno can change you? That woman is one of a kind."

I frowned at his words and tapped my ballpen against the desk in impatience. "Cut to the chase."

He looked at me with his charcoal-colored eyes and walked forward, "And it's a shame that you have to leave her." My eyes narrowed at this point but I didn't know if my ears deceived me or what--I just didn't like what he said next. "Father is back in Japan, Sasuke. You know what this means."

I quickly stood up and let the writing tool fall from my hand. I slammed my palm against the wooden desk, "Why have I not been informed?! Itachi, you of all people, should know that I deserve to get updated with this matter!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes and at that moment, I knew that he was frustrated like me. "I didn't know either, Sasuke. I was surprised to see them earlier at my company."

I bit my lip, trying my best to regain my composure. I tried to stay calm and collected despite having all the rights to shout at Itachi due to my frustrations.