Chapter 15: A Wedding and an Apology

She hated what he did. Sakura was indeed hurt with Sasuke's actions. Yes, you might say that she was a little too exaggerated, but no. This wasn't an insignifact detail wherein no one cares; it was about their friend's life, and his memories. Sasuke was special to Sakura, and it was no doubt that a little 'offense' can hurt her. In Sakura's perspective, getting hurt was inevitable.

Sakura took another glance at her silent phone on the desk, and stared at it for more than a minute. Moments passed, she was taken aback when someone spoke.

"Until when would you keep staring at your phone? Oh please Forehead, stop it." Ino snapped.

"Hey, mind your own business," Sakura said without any enthusiasm.

She heard Ino chuckle, "Oh shut it. You're the one who resigned, right? Don't expect him to chase you. Remember, he can hire any other girls any time."

Sakura rolled her eyes sideward as he suppressed herself from cursing out loud, "T-Tch. I'm not waiting for him to chase me. Oh yeah? He can hire others? So what?"

The platinum blonde laughed silently as she teased, "Yep. I bet a crazy fangirl would come crashing down his corporation then applies there. She won't take money for salary, but she would spend a night with Sasuke."

Sakura's eyes widened at Ino's thought, "Wh-What the heck are you saying?! Th-That's so gross!"

Ino cracked out and smiled sheepishly at her best friend, "Hey, you're the one who thinks of dirty thoughts! I just said that they would spend a night together...in a bed,"

"Oh my gosh, shut up you pig!" Sakura covered her ears.

"Pfff. They're in a bed, in front of each other," Ino smiled evilly, "...while playing board games."

Sakura's eyebrow automatically raised when Ino said the word, 'board game'. She removed her hands covering her ears and sighed.

"It's night. They're in a bed, in front of each other...while playing board games?" Sakura repeated.

"Based from my imagination, yes, that's going to happen when a fangirl applies." Ino replied.

Ino stared at her best friend, and Sakura returned the stare, but in a goggle manner.

"But seriously though, stop assuming that he'll text or call you. I'm sure he already got the news that you resigned." Ino noted.

"I said I wasn't-"

"Shut up and just try this on!" Ino says, shoving a mid-length, sleeveless dress. It was simple but appropriate for a guest to wear. (See picture on multi media)

Sakura just looked at the dress, and averted her gaze back at Ino.

"Well duh, wear that on my cousin's wedding!" Ino says.

Sakura took the dress and nodded, "But I already have something to wear."

"No, you should wear that. I know you don't have any sense of fashion in your blood and veins so just trust me." Her best friend answers nonchalantly.

"Whatever," Sakura decided to shrug it off, "By the way, isn't Rui too young to get married? He's just twenty, right? Just one year ahead of us. I know that twenty years of age is acceptable, but as far as I know, Rui focuses on his father's company, more than dating."

Ino stopped looking at the other dresses at her closet. After all, they're in Ino's condominium. She looked at Sakura with a serious expression and breathed in.

"Yeah. Rui's too young." She answered, "But that isn't really the point here."

"What do you mean?" Sakura questioned.