Epilogue.

After 3 years....

Siddharth was running around the mansion chased by Abhi yelling at him to stop. But sid was not in a mood to hear. Abhi was losing his patience. Not because Sid has took his fav T shirt but because sid was not allowed to run like this stressing his muscles heavily. It's been 3 years and still he was not recovered fully. Abhi lost his patience when sid was about to trip against the mat on the floor.

Abhi: ENOUGH SIDDHARTH.....stop there right now....he shouted at last.

Sid who was running around the sofa stopped hearing his shout and stood looking down. It's been years but still somewhere he was scared of those monsters and he got scared of loud shouts and yelling.

Abhi regretted instantly for shouting at him but he was also scared that sid might get some health issues if he stressed out his muscles. He went to him took him in his embrance.

Sid: i am sorry dada....he whispered clutching Abhis shirt trying to hid himself into his dada's arms where he felt safe and protected.

Abhi: it's ok bacha..i am sorry too...i didn't mean to scare u...he told him gently and kissed his forehead.

A small smile appeared on Sid's face when felt the kiss. He slowly pulled himself back and gave him the T shirt which he stole.

Sid: dada....i also want to come with u...

Abhi: do u want to roast me ganging up with her...

Sid: no...but i want to come...u are going to propose her dada....i want to be there....

Smitha: Abhi...take him too na...he looks so excited...she said while sid gave her a huge smile along with a flying kiss.

Abhi: mumma....everything has been planned to be at the late evening mom...Sid has his check up tomorrow...he will become tired if he come with me....

Sid pouted sadly hearing the word check up. The single word was still haunting him from 3 years making him go back in the memory lane. Abhi noticed his silence and again pulled him to himself.

Abhi: it's ok Ashu...past is past.... everything is alright now...

Sid looked at him with slight tears. Till his body trembled in fear when he thought about that monsters who used to be his foster parents. He was learning to overcome the fear with the love of his Dada and mumma but still at times he was back there being 16 again crying and begging for them to stop beating him.

Abhi saw the fear in his eyes and quickly hugged him. He cannot afford sid to remember those horrors again. He has worked a lot and waited a long to get back his Ashu.

Abhi: it's ok bacha....i am with u na...u are safe...u trust me right...dada will be always with u....

Sid: promise....he asked like a innocent child.

Abhi: i promise u bacha...i will never leave u...dada is always with u...

Smitha smiled with teary eyes seeing her two souls infront of her. She slowly caressed Sid's hair and sid came out of Abhi's arms and hugged her.  Abhi smiled at them. He was so glad and thankful that they got Smitha in their life. She saw them as her own sons and gave everything to them. Especially the way she handled sid and took care of him, Abhi will be always grateful to her.

Sid: mumma...tell him to take me too...

Smitha: Ashu....ur dada is telling na it's going to be late to return...

Sid: but i want to go....

" Where u want to go siddharth...."....a voice came from their behind and Sid's face bloomed in happiness.