Chapter 36

Next chap after

110 votes

Within 24 to 48 hours...

Vaishu was sitting on the couch in the living room along with VD and Smitha. They were talking about something when Abhi barged inside the house with anger filled eyes.

The trio stood up when they saw Abhi was fuming in anger.

Vaishu: Abhi...what happened...why are u so angry...

But he didn't responded and was looking at the floor with anger.

Smitha: Abhi...baccha...tell me what happened...

Abhi looked up at them with his red shot eyes.

Abhi: ma...do something with that Anand right now...or else i will kill him for sure....

Smitha/ vaishu: Anand...

Smitha: that guy from our college right...

Abhi just nodded in yes...

Vai: but what's with him Abhi..what happened...

Abhi: it was him who brought that Shekar and Maya here...it was him who helped them find that sid is with us....

Vai: what...

VD: but how did he knew about sid and his past...and above all how did he reached them...we were searching for them right...

Abhi: vaishu...uncle...u guys don't know some things about him...that Anand and his father is doing so much of illegal works...and human trafficking is one of them....

Vaishu got shocked so much...so that was the reason he was being nice and friendly with sid...what if they haven't came to knew about that and warned sid about staying away from him...they would have lost him much before...

Abhi: i think they got Sid's entire details from somewhere related in their business mom....

Smitha: ok...but how did u got to know about it...

Abhi: i saw them...i was in a restaurent to meet one of my friend who came from Pune...i thought to collect some information about that Shekar...but there i got to see that Anand was talking to them...and he was the one to tell them that sid is being with us and he gave them idea to get sid in their hold before we come or else it will be difficult....thank God we came at correct time mom...or else they would have threatened sid with vaishu and uncles life...and he would have went with them for sure to save them.....and also they were planning some other way ma...we have to do something fast....

Smitha: don't worry bacc--......

Sid: NO....NO...PLEASE UNCLE...NO...LET ME GO...PLEASE...I AM SORRY....I AM SORRY...PLEASE DONT BEAT ME....

They were cut off from their discussion when they heard Sid's screaming...they quickly ran to the room and saw him thrashing on the bed..he was having a nightmare...he was thrashing around.

Abhinavi quickly ran to him and Abhi took him into his embrance.

Abhi: sid...sid...it's nothing...no one is here...u are safe...open ur eyes baccha please.....

But sid was not at all hearing any of the words. He was struggling in Abhi's hold but Abhi didn't let him go and tried to calm him down.

Sid: AHHH. DADA. AHHH....PLEASE HELP ME......he cried more and Abhi hugged him more tightly when a tear rolled his cheek.

Abhi: please...ashu...i am here...dada is here...please open ur eyes baccha please....he also cried when his kid called for him in his nightmares....he thought how many times he would called for his Dada to save him when they tortured him.

Vaishu saw both of them and took the situation in her hand. She pulled sid away from Abhi and shook him harshly yelling...

Vai: Siddharth....open ur eyes...u are safe...no one will hurt u....she said and sid opened his eyes and looked at everyone. When his eyes fell on vaishu he threw himself on her crying more.

Vaishu hugged him back and rubbed his back calming down. Abhi let out some more tears and hugged both of them.

Abhi: it's nothing Sid....u are with us...no one will hurt u ok....he said and they broke the hug.

Sid looked at VD and Smitha. Then his eyes again fell on vaishu's bruised hand and he remembered how shekar threatened him to go with him.

Sid: di...bhaiya..the..they will hurt u di...they will hurt u all...bu..but i am scared di...i..i don't want to go....he said with hiccups and crying badly.

Smitha slowly approached him and pulled him away from vaishu.

Smitha: sid...look at me...

Sid looked at her with tear filled eyes...

Smitha: they can't hurt us baccha...

Sid: but they...

Smitha: they are not that much powerful to hurt any of us sid...and i promise u i will not let them hurt u too....

VD: haa sid...and about the adoption thing i said before is true...

Sid: but how...they adopted me long ago....

VD: no Sid...just listen...that warden who was in ur orphanage was a greedy man...i don't know how many children he sold to others in the name of adoption....he said looking at Abhi. It was a mere luck that Abhi was selected by Smithas brother in law...what if that warden sold Abhi to some other cruel people like Shekar and Maya...it's not that Abhi didn't suffered...he also suffered here more...he was about to lose his life before Smitha saved him...but after that Abhi was safe with her...

Sid: what...they sold me...but...

VD: siddharth....trust me...me and Smitha has done all the investigations from the root...that warden has sold so many children from that orphanage for money in the name of adoption..but in reality they never adopted...they never submitted the documents with the court and legally registered it.....like that only that Shekar and maya adopted u to sell to a rich people...but that deal got cancelled and they kept u with them...but they were continuing their business of selling children without ur knowledge untill u came to know that on ur birthday....and to escape from anything now they trying to do the business they planned for u now....

Sid was just looking at him with numb face. That warden was selling the children for money...what if he has sold his Dada also like that...what if his dada was also suffering like him...his eyes brimmed with tears when the thought of his Dada came to him..

VD: and also about ur da--...

Abhi: uncle...i think we should go to our home now....he said cutting him off from revealing the truth...

VD looked at him Abhi shooked his head in no indicating not to tell him. Abhi was determined to punish those who hurt his brother and then only he reveal his relationship with sid.

Abhi: we have to go ma...

Smitha: haa ss....vaishu...go and pack all the necessary things...we will go to our house...Abhi call Rohan and tell him to increase the security in our house....

Abhi: ok ma...he said left to call Rohan  when sid was in a dilemma what to do...he was scared but he didn't wanted his loved ones to get hurt...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

So guys....how was the chapp....

What do you guys think sid will do...