Chapter 38

Next update after

115 votes....

Within 24 to 48 hours....

Sid was blinded by his anger that he started to walk towards the college without thinking once in what danger he is in. He just wanted to confront Abhishek now. He was still thinking that his Dada was being selfish like the warden said but not even for a second he thought about the wrong deeds of that warden.

He was walking furiously on the sidewalk when a car came to halt in front of him with a screeching sound and the next second he was pulled inside by two bulky men. Sid was shocked and then he remembered why he was in Abhis house and in what situation he has put himself into in his anger.

He struggled in the grip of those bulky men. He tried to open the door and shout for help but nothing helped. They were too strong for him and he couldn't do anything.

Sid: who are u....let me go....he said trying to show himself brave.

Man: shut up or else u will not step out of the car alive ...he said slapping him.

Sid felt his cheek burn due to the hit and felt familiar. He was now sure that guy was one of the Shekars men. He looked at him with fear and his eyes brimmed. He was still holding the recorder tightly.

Those men took of the masks and now he witnessed the most loyal men of Shekar and Maya. And the bad news was they have him in their hold. He looked at the third person who sitting beside him. He also slowly took of his mask and sid gasped in shock.

Sid: A..Anand bhai....he whispered and remembered Abhi was talking to Smitha and VD about Anand giving the information about him to Shekar.

Anand: haa...finally we got u....he said grabbing his hair harshly.

Sid swallowed his tears and looked at him. He knew he is caught...and he knew he can't escape from them now....hell with the escape...he was fed up of his life thinking that his own brother didn't wanted him. But little did he knew he was so wrong in his thinking.

He was ready...ready to surrender... surrender to his fate..if his fate wants him to die with hands of Shekar then he will gladly accept it now ...but...but before that he has one important thing to do in his life for the last time....

He stopped struggling and wiped his tears. He turned to Anand and looked at him directly.

Sid: will u get that much money by giving me to them....he asked so calmly....he knew because Shekar is going to get 5 million US dollars for selling him then Anand will also get his fair amount of share.

Anand just nodded in yes.

Sid: can i ask u one last thing....if u let me do it i will come with u by my will...i promise....he said in a clear tone. There was no fear, no shaking of the voice.

Anand: what u want to do....

Sid: Take me to college....i want to ask something to Abhishek bhaiya...

Man: do u think us as fools....he said slapping him hard making his lips to bleed.

Sid: no...i promise i will come with u....please one last time...he said wiping the blood but still it was there.

Anand looked at him and thought for sometime. Today was exam day so Abhisheks guards will be stationed outside and they will not know what is happening inside the college. They can go in by the back gate and come out before his guards gets the news and comes to the backside.

Anand: ok...but dare u to do anything siddharth or else ur lovable Abhishek bhaiya will suffer for that ....he said sid looked away...and nodded in ok.

Anand told the driver to drive to the college backside gate and also informed Shekar and Maya to reach there. He called his friends asked the whereabouts of Abhishek and for their luck he was at the backside of the college. Sid was just looking out of the window without any reaction on his face even though his hands were in the death grip of those men.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi was sitting at the usual spot at the college backside and was getting the last minute preparation for the exams done. When they were studying Vaishu saw a car coming inside from the back gate and frowned. No cars will be allowed through the back gate. But soon her eyes widened when she saw one of those Shekars men climbed out pulling Sid by his arms.

Vai: Abhi....she said grabbing his attention and he looked at her and then the direction she was looking. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Shekars man dragged sid towards them. The man stopped and pushed sid in front warning him not to try anything stupid.

Abhi and Vaishu ran to him. They saw his lips were bleeding, his cheeks with fingerprints and his face was devoid of any emotions...

Abhi: Siddharth....what happened...he tried to touch him when sid took a step back stopping him.

Abhi: sid...sid how come ur are with him...how did this happened....he asked and looked at the man and Anand standing behind Sid silently watching them. Abhi seethed in anger when he Anand.

Abhi: Anand....i will kill u today....he said took a step forward when sid stopped him with his words....

Sid: u knew already right....

Abhi stopped on his track and looked at him.

Abhi: sid....he whispered in confusion. Sid looked up at him with teary eyes.

Sid: u knew already right DADA......

Abhi's world literally stopped hearing the word from him and Vaishu was also shocked equally. Sid looked at her.

Sid: u too know na...

Abhi: sid..sid what are u...

Sid cut him off by playing the tape recorder which he was having in his hand still. Abhi's eyes widened seeing it and the voice it played. He closed his eyes in frustration. How did he forget to keep it secured. He really didn't wanted the truth to come out like this....but it has now and he has to face it.

Abhi: si...Ashu...

Sid: stop....don't...don't call me that....he yelled.

Abhi looked at him shocked.

Abhi: Ashu..listen to me....

Sid: no...i don't want to...i don't want to listen to anything...any lies u are going to tell me....i hate u....i hate u dada....i didn't know that my brother was so selfish....

Abhi shattered on the words and looked at him with tears in his eyes. This was the thing he didn't wanted to happen. This was the reason he hid the truth and he didn't knew hiding the truth was the biggest mistake he did.

Vai: siddharth...what are u talking....

Sid: enough di...please enough...i trusted u both...i let u two in my life...to look into my past and was ready to write the future with u two...i trusted u both....but u....he said letting the tears flow. He looked at Abhi who was standing numb.

Sid: i understand u wanted to live ur life...but...but why did u abandoned me there....u...u could have took me too with u...was i been that much burden to u dada....he asked to which Abhi shook his head too chocked upto speak.

Sid: leave that....after i came to u...after u came to know about me also u didn't wanted me to know the truth..did u thought i will come as a competition to u...(chuckling sadly) don't worry dada...i will not...because I HATE U....I HATE U TO THE CORE.....he said and Shekar grabbed his arms tightly who arrived there and started to drag him back to the car.

Abhinavi was too shocked to react in anyway and sid just let himself to be dragged by Shekar to his hell again both the brothers eyes never left eachother.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys....how was the chap....

What do u think will happen next....