Chapter 28

Next chapter after

98 votes

Within 24 to 48 hours...

Also if u want Revenge or Love to be updated today and not to be discontinued go and complete the target.

His breath hitched when he found what he saw was true....his hands reached to the thing on the dresser with shaking in fear, happiness, and above all guilt...he took the thing in his hands and pressed it to his heart when more tears rolled down.

Abhi: A..ashu....he said looking down at

he said looking down at

Abhi: Ashu....where are u...how come this bracelet is here...he asked to himself wiping away his tears.

It was the bracelet which was gifted by their mother for the last time in their life. After one week of giving this bracelet their family ended up in a tragic attack and their parents left them resulting in Sidshek going to the orphanage.

But still both the brothers treasured the bracelet with their life. It was their last connect to their parents. Abhi was confused when he saw the bracelet on the floor. But now seeing the both the identical bracelets he was sure of one thing...his siddharth was here...but how...he thought and ran to the cctv control room to check.

Abhi entered the room and saw the monitor was showing the live vedio footage. He quickly went and back forwarded the  footage. He was keenly looking at it when something caught his eyes.

The vedio showed Sid and Vaishu coming down the stairs the yesterday when they were going back to their house. They were speaking and laughing on something.

Sid took something from his pocket and that's when Abhi's eyes widened in shock when he saw that bracelet falling from his pocket he was not aware of it.

Abhi sat on the chair with a thud with a shocked expression at the same time happiness was lingering in his heart. But what made him confused was why sid was telling his name as Shiva....and why was vaishu also called him as that...did she knew his real name or is he lieing to her also...

He was thinking about everything when tears were flowing freely and suddenly the realisation hit on him that sid was living with a abusive foster parents before...he was suffering and hurting so much and his  thoughts of sid suffering alone was true indeed.

And also the fact that the brother sid hates to the core was none other than himself....Abhi was shattered when he remembered how Sid got angry when they talked about his brother. The hatred in eyes sent a chill down his spine.

Abhi: Shiva...Shiva is siddharth....my ashu...my baccha...but...but he hates me why...why do he think that i left him to suffer alone...oh god....he hates me....my ashu hates me....no...Nooo...he shouted crying out loud falling on his knees...he remembered the day he got separated from his only family his brother....