Chapter 20

Target for next chapter

80 votes

In Pune

Vaishu father was sitting in a tea stall waiting for his friend to show up. He was there for a meeting with the landlord where his restaurent is situated.

He was not financially sufficient to buy the land but the rent for the land is rocketing high. So he decided to buy the land on the idea of Abhi's mom.

Vaishu's father and Abhi's mom has been the good friends from their college days. He was always fond of her. She was a untold sister to him. He was really devasted when her husband who she married after loving him for 4 years, dead in a car accident just after the 2 years of their marriage.

He was really scared for her life as he very well knew about her husband's family. Luckily her husband has left a will in such a way that everything will belong to her and their son after his death. He stood with her all the time of her happy and sad moments.

Because of this he always had a special spot in heart for Abhi. He guided him in the correct way throughout his life till now. He was more than happy when he found his daughter and Abhishek was having feelings for eachother. And it was him who encouraged them to get their relationship to next level.

He also knew about Abhishek searching for his brother. He always supported him and consoled him when he becomes hurt. He also wished soon to find Abhi's brother. He was ready to get another little guy in their small circle of family. But still now they didn't got to find him.

Now somewhere in his heart siddharth stole his place. He really wished to give a good life to him. He will do everything of his strength to save him from the brutality of this world. He wanted to take away the sadness from Sid's life and give all the happiness he deserve in his life. He was determined that he will make sure sid get all the things he deserve in his life.

He was sipping his coffee when a group of men entered the stall. They were looking like goons. He saw them but didn't gave any attention. Suddenly a pic was placed before him.
His eyes widened in shock but he masked his shock quickly.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Man 1: have u seen this boy....he asked in a threatening tone.

Vaishu's father looked at the picture of sid placed before him. It was a picture may be taken before 2 years but still he could identify him. He masked his shock and turned to the man.

VD: no...sorry...actually i am new here....today only i came to Pune...he said looking straight into his eyes.

Man 1: oh...kk if u see him anywhere contact this number....he said keeping a visiting card on the table.

VD: oh yeah...ok...he said and took the visiting card. He will not waste it just like that.

Then that men left him and went to the other people in the stall. VD observed the goons keenly. All were wearing black dresses like uniform. He took the visiting card and saw it was of a company located in Dubai.

CONTRADICTED LIVESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें