Chapter 13

Target for next chapter.

60 votes and 70 comments.....

At dinner.

Abhi was playing with his food. His mind was fully occupied with various things. Smitha saw him playing and sighed. It has become a routine that Abhi not eating properly and thinking about his brother. She slowly took the plate from him.

Abhi didn't even noticed the plate has been taken his hand was still at the place like tearing a morsel. Smitha saw that got worried. She took a bite of Paratha and kept infront of his mouth.

Abhi looked at her startled.

Abhi: ma....i will eat myself ma.....

Smitha: from where....from the table....

Abhi then only looked at the table and the plate was not there....

Smitha: this is not god for ur health abhi....please....she said feeding him the food.

Abhi: ma...can u do me a favour....

Smitha: what's the need to ask bacha....just tell me na....

Abhi: u remember Shiva right....

Smitha: Shiva.....that guy who works in vaishu's restaurent right....

Abhi nodded in yes....

Smitha: what about him....

Abhi: vaishu told me so many things about him ma....he has suffered so much....i want to help him...

Smitha: ok....but what's my job in that....

Abhi: vaishu wants Shiva to be enrolled in our college ma...he really wants to study....so only can u help me with joining him in our college....

Smitha: but....

Abhi: please mumma....he requested in a cute voice....

Smitha: ok i will talk to ur principal....ask vaishu to get him to the college tomorrow....

Abhi: thank u ma....he said hugging her and then she continued feeding him.

In the evening Abhi reached vaishu's restaurent. Sid was at the cash counter. But he was thinking something deep.

Abhi: hey Shiv....he said but sid didn't replied him.

Abhi frowned and

Abhi: Shiva....are u ok....

Sid startled as he heard him and looked at him tensed as he forgot he is Shiva according to Abhi.

Sid: huh...haa..i am ok...

Abhi: u don't look ok...what happened....

Sid: nothing bhai...i was just..it's nothing.....i am sorry i didnt heard u....

Abhi: really...should i beleive that....he sterned his voice. Sid got tensed and worked up as Abhi's voice raised at last. He looked at him with slight fear.

The manager who saw this from a distance thought sid has done something wrong. He smirked as he knew how much Abhishek is important to his employers...if he can get Abhishek against him he can easily throw sid out.

He went to them.

Man: hello Abhishek sir....how are u....why are u standing here....have a seat....he said extra sweetly.

Abhi: it's ok i was just speaking to him....

Manager saw sid was still looking tensed.

Man: what the hell did u do u stupid boy....why he is angry...he shouted at sid.

Sid flinched at his voice and took 2 steps back while Abhishek was startled on the tone the manager spoke with sid.

Abhi: hey...wait wait manager....why the hell are u shouting at him....

Vaishu came out hearing the noise.

Vai: Abhi...what happened.....(turning to the manager)why so much noise....there are customers inside....

Man: everything is because of this stupid boy only mam....he said pouting to sid.

Sid: di...no...i didn't do anything di....please...

Vai: calm down si...Shiva...

Man: but he only did something to Abhi sir...he was scolding him actually....isnt it Abhi sir....he asked to Abhi while vaishu looked him confused.

Abhi: first of all its Abhishek for u manager....and second...yes i scolding him...but not for doing something wrong....

Vai: Abhi....

Abhi: vaishu...let's go inside and talk...i don't want to create a scene here...(to manager) and u....i know about how u are treating him...so don't try to make me go against him....be in ur limits....i hope u know who I am and what can I do if i want....he said coldly glaring at him to which he shivered and nodded yes.

Abhi: let's go in vaishu....u to come with us..he said and grabbed Sid's arms gently and dragged him inside the cabin.

Sid: bhai please....i am sorry....

Abhi made him sit on the couch and took the chair and sat infront of him. Sid was looking down. Vaishu still didn't understood anything.

Vai: abhi....first tell me what happened.....

Abhi: nothing serious vaishu....when i came and greeted him he was lost somewhere....then i asked him the reason he said its nothing....so only i was asking him little sternly and that manager came and spoilled everything and made a scene out there.....

Vaishu sighed in relief. She got worried knowing Abhi was angry on sid. Sid was still looking at his lap. Abhi was about to touch his cheek when sid flinched and leaned back looking scared.

Sid: i am sorry Bhai....please...i will not do like this again....i am sorry....he was getting panicked.

Abhi: hey...hey Shiva....it's ok....don't be scared...it's ok....he said standing up and sat beside sid taking him in his embrance.

Sid was stif at the beginning when Abhi hugged him but he eventually felt relieved. Weirdly he felt safe in his arms. He leaned in his hug and kept his head on Abhi's chest. The sound of Abhi's heartbeat soothed him somehow.

Sid was feeling home after a long time. Feeling safe after a long time. Feeling loved after a long time. He clutched Abhi's shirt in his fist. Abhi was rubbing circles on Sid's back. He didn't know why he gave comfort to the guy he barely knew. After so long Abhi also felt something so heavy vanished from his heart when he hugged the kid before him.

He himself gave all his comfort to sid unknowingly. He started to caress his
hair softly. He looked down at sid who has his eyes closed hearing to his heartbeat. Abhi saw sid visibly relaxed.

Abhi: it's ok baccha....u dont need to be sorry....u are ok ...he said kissed his head.

Then he looked vaishu who was looking at them in awe...her eyes were misted seeing this scene. How much she wants Abhi to hold his brother like this....but unknown to all of them their hearts have found eachother.....now it's the work of brain to workout in order and find who is with whom....hope it will be done soon...or is there anything terrible waiting for them....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Precap

Sid: no bhaiya....don't...don't compare urself to my brother....he is nothing like u .....he is the reason why I  suffering like this....i hate him...I HATE HIM.....

Abhi's heart felt a pang at the words hate.....

Complete the target to get the next chapter.....