Chapter 24

Next chapter after

90+ votes.

Two days passed by. In this two days sid enjoyed his college. He was happy to study again. He felt happy to be with Avneet. But somewhere in his heart he was scared of her presence. Anand tried to talk to him but sid avoided him as Abhi didn't liked it.

Sid was confused why he was feeling so close to Abhi. He didn't knew why he was obeying to him like a child obeying to his father. Abhi also didnt gave any chance to Anand to speak with sid. Anand was pissed off.

In the meantime Vaishu's father talked with Abhi's mom and they were determined to know why the mafia group was behind sid deliberately. For that both of them had to go for Dubai. In that time vaishu's dad didn't wanted Sidnavi to be alone in the home. So he went to talk to vaishu.

He went to vaishus room and opened it slowly when he found vaishu teaching something to Sid. He was listening to her keenly. His eyes was only on the notebook on which vaishu was explaining a math problem and he was listening to her explanation.

Vaishu's father smiled at the scene. Vaishu always wanted a younger sibling. But god didn't gave that happiness when her mom died of giving birth to a prematured baby which also died because of lack of its mother's warmth. But till then Vaishu always longed for a younger one to boss around and to take care.

Abhi knew this very well and it was one of the reasons he let her to take decisions most of the time and to control him. In a way he likes her to boss him around and the love and care she shows at those times are so precious and he loves it.

Now sid being with them, vaishu knowingly or unknowingly started see sid as her own brother and the sympathy she had for him at first as turned into pure love and protectiveness towards him.

Vaishu's dad entered inside the room and sat beside them to finish. Vaishu saw him and smiled a little and completed her teaching session. Sid also smiled at VD and yawned as he was tired after attending college then his work in restaurent.

VD: sid...go and sleep baccha...its too late...

Sid: it's ok uncle...

VD looked at vaishu...he have to talk to her and he cannot do it front of sid

VD: no...it's not ok..go..u are already tired and u have to attend college tomorrow...do u want to sleep in the class and get detention....don't u dare to get detention sid u will not like my punishment....

Sid looked at him with wide eyes...

Sid: will u h..hit me uncle...his voice was little trembled and VD noticed it.

VD: no..not at all...but there will be consequences only in the case of detentions...

Vai:yeah sid....u better stay away from detentions...u will not like his punishments...

Sid gulped at her words.

Sid: u also get punishments di...he asked curiously...

Vai: sometimes...but Abhi is his regular customer..she said laughing.

Sid: What....Abhi bhai gets detention...

Vai: why so shock...

Sid: as far as i heard about him..he is the best student in the college then why will he get detention di..he asked in confusion.

VD: u are right...he is the best student....but also he is the naughtiest student in the college...he will not harm anyone but he will torture everyone...

Vaishu laughed at his words remembering Abhi's pranks in the college and how once he tried to scare the principal and got in the act to his mom itself. That was one hilarious day for  her enjoying his punishment of cleaning all the cars in his house. After that VD gave a earful of lecture to him.

VD: ok...sid...it's late..go and sleep..

Sid nodded his head as another yawn escaped his mouth. He got up and gathered his books...

Sid: good night di...good night uncle...he said and left the room.

Vaishu smiled at his retreating figure and gathered her books to put aside.

VD: vaishu baccha...i need to talk to u..

Vaishu looked at him and as he sounded serious she sat down listening him.

Vai: what's it papa....anything wrong...she asked in worry...

Vai: no baccha....i told u na...i will talk to Smitha about that mafia people searching for sid....

Vaishu just nodded her head.

VD: we have decided to go to Dubai and look for some information Vaishu...we are leaving tomorrow...

Vai: what papa...tomorrow...but...

VD: i will tell to sid it's just a business trip for Smitha and i am accompanying her as always...i don't want him to know about the life threat above his head...

Vai: u are right papa ..he is already scared...

VD: yeah...and because of that i don't want u and sid to stay here alone...

Vai:huh...but why...

VD: don't ask questions bacha...i don't u two to be alone here ..so go and stay with Abhi till we come back...

Vaishu's eyes shined once hearing him. Staying with Abhi means having more time with him. Who will miss it...she agreed immediately... VD sighed in relief. He left after wishing her gud night.

In the same time Smitha also informed Abhi about going to Dubai but she didn't told him that they are going to search for the mafia people. And she informed sid and vaishu will be staying here. Abhi was on cloud nine knowing that sidnavi will be coming over.

He was getting so happy without his knowledge. Little did he knew this coming over of sid to his house is going to change his life....let's see if it will be good change or a bad one...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Precap.

Abhi: ashu...i am sorry bacha...

Ashu: i don't want u...i hate u...

Abhi: i am so sorry....please listen to dada once....

So guys...sid is going to stay with Abhi....if u guys have any special scenes regarding them DM me...

I had some free time so only i posted now...if u want Revenge or Love on sunday complete the target.