Chapter 26

Author note.

So u guys have to be threatened everytime to get completed the goals right....so here...this is the last threat...from now if the goals are not met within 24 hours to 48 hours then the book will be DISCONTINUED without any prior information and if the book is discontinued once it will not be restarted forever...and also keep that in ur mind that i have written most of the chaps of the story but i will not hesitate to discontinue the book if the target is not achieved.

So target for the next chap is

95+ votes....

Happy reading..

The college ended without any problems that day. Abhi and Vaishu came to the parking lot. They were waiting for sid to come.

Abhi: it's been more than a month we did a sleep over na vaishu...

Vai: haa...after Shiva  came we didn't got time for that...

Abhi: yeah...u have become a responsible elder sister...

Vai: excuse me Mr. Abhishek Nigam....i am always responsible...not like u...

Abhi: huh....that was rude....

Vai: whatever...she said and turned aside.

Her eyes fell on Anand who was standing behind his car but his eyes were on somewhere else. She followed his sight and found sid entering the parking lot checking his books.

Vaishu again turned to see if Anand was looking at Sid and indeed he was. Something really troubled vaishu's mind by witnessing this. She wanted to tell this to Abhi but she stopped herself as Abhi will get angry and it will lead to unnecessary problems that too when their parents are not around. She decided to talk to sid about it afterwards and turned again when sid reached to them.

Sid: di...shall we go....it's already late...

Abhi: why late...where u have to be...

Sid: huh bhaiya...i have to go to restaurent na...

Vai: u are going no where Shiva...what did papa told u...u are not going to the restaurent till he comes back...

Sid: but di....i am working there u know right....

Vai: and my dear brother i am the owner of the restaurent u that right....

Sid huffed and pouted at her.

Vai: so we are going to Abhi's home straight....

Abhi: if u two finished ur fight shall we go...he said annoyed.

They smiled at his annoyed face and hopped in the car. Vaishu again turned to look at Anand and still his eyes were on sid. He didn't even realised vaishu was staring at him. And vaishu found his look so creepy. From his look itself she can understood that he is upto something terrible and she have to do something soon.

They were on the way to Abhi's house when they entered into a isolated place. As it was a elite community area there was only 6 to 7 houses which were mansions. Sid suddenly felt an uneasiness seeing the large houses and also the huge lands around it.

Unknowingly his mind traveled to the place where he was living from last two years. His body shivered when he remembered about them. Vaishu who noticed him held his hands gently.

Vai: what happened....

Sid looked at her with tear clouded in his eyes and shooked his head.

Vai: its ok Shiva...what's bothering u....