Chapter 1

So guys...... It's Sidsheks birthday......HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Favos......and i am here with another sidsheks book like i started  writing Brotherhood last year.....that book has been a hit and i hope this book will be loved by u all....and guys....please please give me good response.....for u all only i am writing sidshek book .....so don't force me to give goals....i hope u guys will understand and shower this book with votes and comments....and now give shoutouts for this book......here we go into the story .......

Somewhere in Pune....

Sm1:no....my Dada won't leave me......he said crying

Sm2:no he is gone....he will not come to u again...

Sm1: he will... I want to go....leave me...He said struggling in his grip.

Sm2: I am telling na.....he is gone....he don't have love towards u....now come...

Sm2 drags sm1 to a dark room and locked him inside...

Sm1:No.... open the door please.....

??: No...no please open the door....please....a boy was murmuring it and sat up with a jerk from his sleep when someone splashed cold water on him.

He sat up and shivered due to the cold water and looked up to see who was  that.

??: A..aunty....

Aun: how dare u siddharth....to sleep till 5 haa....what did I told u yesterday....now get the hell up and do the work....

Sid: I am sorry aunty....I will come now...he said standing up...

Aun: only one meal today for u for not obeying...dare u to touch the breakfast....she said threatening him.

Sid: o.ook....he nodded in fear when a tear rolled down.

Sm1: what the hell is he doing...there is lot of works...

Sid: I will come in 10 mins Uncle....i am sorry...he said and ran to his washroom.

After 10 minutes he ran down to the kitchen and started his works. He was shivering till now as he was having fever too. Also his wounds in his palm was burning when it came to touch with water.

He saw it and cried silently on his fate. This is not new for him. He have been experiencing this from last 2 years.

Sid pov

I don't know what is my fault...why god is doing this with me...1st mom and dad left me. Then he also left me leaving me alone in this cruel world ....how selfish u are Dada....I hate u ...I really hate u for doing this to me....

If u were with me means I would have never fell into this hell and I am suffering for last 2 years...because of u..... I hate u Dada....

Pov ends....

He continued his work when more of his tears came down due the pain both in his hands and his heart.

Somewhere in Kolkata.

In a big mansion, the workers are doing their works. Everyone is keen on their work and a maid is setting the breakfast table. A women of age around her 40s came to the dining table and sat.

Lady: where is he....

Maid:  Smitha mam sir haven't came down yet...

Smitha: ohh kk...u set the table...I will go and see him...

Maid: ok mam..

Then Smitha went upstairs and opened a room. The room was so big and cozy. It was well furnished and it was fully decorated. It consisted of each and every electronic things which a boy would like to have...

She entered inside and saw the room was empty. She searched around and finally came to the balcony. She saw him on his bean bag and staring at some kids who where playing in the nearby garden.

She too came and sat beside him. She saw at the direction in which he was looking. There was two boys who were playing. It seems one boy was arround 12 and another one was around 8 or 9....both were playing and suddenly younger one fell down and injured his elbow. Quickly the elder one sat beside him and took the other in his embrance and started to calm him down. After sometime the younger one became normal and two of them went from there.

Seeing this scene a smile came on Smitha's face. But there was tears on the boy's face. She saw him crying and caresed his hair.

Smitha: baccha...Abhi....

Hearing her voice he quickly wiped his tears and looked at her...

Abhi: ma...when did u came...

Smitha: u didn't even noticed my presence...

Abhi: sorry ma...I didn't  saw u....

Smitha: it's ok Abhi.....i know what's going on in ur mind...also after seeing that brothers scene in the park....

Abhi just gave her a faded smile.

Smitha: Abhi I know u miss him a lot....but trust me he will be fine...

Abhi: yes ma I really miss him.....but every nerve of mine is telling that he is not fine ma...he said letting another tear to roll down.

Smitha: why are u thinking like that...

Abhi: no ma...I shouldn't have agreed to u that day....instead of me u should have adopted him ma....i did a mistake....and what's making me restless was that warden didn't allowed me to meet SID on that day....

Smitha: Abhi...u know right we are trying in every aspect to find him....we will find him...don't worry now get ready and come...u are getting late for college and also I have to go to the office....she said wiping his tears and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

Abhi: ok ma....he said smiling at her and went to get ready. And after that both of them finished their breakfast and went to their respective places.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

So guys.....what do think....

How was the 1st chapter....

Why sid is angry on his Dada....

Can abhi find his Sid....

Guess here and shower with lots of love and votes and comments.....

The next chapter will be updated once the chapter reached 200 reads.....