Chapter 45

Avneet was pacing here and there in the hallway. She was so tensed. She tried to call vaishu again to know about their whereabouts but the line was not reaching. She was scared that the plan will fail. If her chacha gets sid here surely he will make the doctor to do the operation. The way he threatened the doctor and his fear showed he will do the operation for sake of his family. She prayed sid will not sign the paper...but whom she was kidding...her chacha is a mafia king. He definitely know how to make a person to do something he wants. Infront of his cruelty and his experience sid is just a child in comparision. She herself has witnessed so many times how her chacha gets the work done from others just by scaring them.

Here Abhi was sitting impatiently in the plane. They were about to land in few minutes. But his heart was telling something is wrong. He could feel the pain that his brother is going through. He felt like his kid was calling for him in agony.

Abhi: mom...how much more time there to land....

Smitha: few minutes baccha.. we are here...don't worry...i have all the things covered up....nothing will happen to our Sid ...

Abhi: nothing should happen ma....i am scared...i feel like he is in pain ma...he needs me now...he said in a cracked tone.

VD: Abhi bachha....look sid will be ok...Avneet is there right....he will be okay and we are going to get him back safely .....

Abhi just nodded in ok trying to stop the tears pooling in his eyes. He just wanted his Ashu now.

Sid was sitting on the back seat between two goons who were sandwiching him. He was so scared and Mr. nandra was on the passenger seat and he was on the phone talking to the doctor...infact threatening him to get ready for the operation. A tear rolled down his cheeks. He knew he is going to die now. And he thought he deserves to die after hurting his Dada like that. But he wanted to see his Dada one last time and hug him one last time apologising him.

He was cursing the God in his mind. Why he has to be so cruel with him. If he is going to die like this then why did he made him runaway and above all why did he made him to get to his brother. In this huge country why he have to bump with his Dada that night and to get refugee at Vaishus restaurent leading to his brother.

His thoughts were broken when he was pulled out of the car very harshly. As it was night time the hospital was not crowded and it was easy for Mr. Nandra to take control over the place. After seeing the whole hospital block was under the control of Mr. Nandra's men sid knew that this was the end. He can't even try to run as they were all around.

They took him to the floor where the OT was. Avneets breathe hitched when she saw Sid being dragged by her chacha in the hallway. Sid was crying all along. Avneet didn't knew what to do now. She wanted to save sid and here her plan was getting utter flop.

Avneet: chachu...u are hurting him...she said trying to take sid away from his grip. Sid was looking at her with tear filled eyes but didn't said anything as he didn't wanted her to fall in any trouble because of him. Anyway he was going to die so he kept quite but the fear of dieing and the guilt was killing him already from inside.

Mr. Nandra dragged him again promising Avneet that her grandpa will be ok. Avneet tried to stop him but everything went in vain. Mr. Nandra pushed Sid on the chair which was beside the couch on which the doctor was sitting not knowing what to do. The doctor was startled when he saw sid being pushed.

Mr. Nandra: here is the donor....go and do to the operation NOW....he yelled making both doctor and sid to flinch.

The doctor looked at sid who was looking down shivering in fear. It was obvious he was tortured so much. The scars and wounds on his body was the witness. It didn't took so much time for the doctor to know sid is not a willing donor. Who will be a willing donor at a age of 18 that too for a organ like heart....he was not ready to let a young boy to die like this.