Chapter 99: War

POV: First person, Y/n

A siren was hurt from afar, bringing the attention to the Metikayina people.

Jake's face gone cold, as he had recognized that some from all those years ago, "they're back," he whispered, his voice quivering.

Neytiri didn't say anything. Although she knew they will come back for more war but never knew they will come back so soon.

They came back after 15 years from the first war. So why come back in a few span of weeks?

"Jake... they have the human boy on ship... they're making a trade," Tonowari appeared as terrified as they are.

"Spider is there," Lo'ak came by with a hint of glare in his eyes, "that's stupid after what he had done why would they use him as a way of trade?" Lo'ak asked himself.

"I'll get the kids to safety," Neytiri rushed to her kids, grabbing at of them, "you are all going to hide,"

"But mother!" Neteyam please for her mother to help in battle.

"What about Y/n," Kiri was worried for her friend.

While that was happening, Ronal took her children to the same room as the Sullys.

"Where's Y/n?" Tsireya asked, walking towards them.

Neteyam shook his head with worry, "I don't know where... she just said she going go fishing at the...," he gasped, "she's near the demon ship!"

He starts to run towards the exit of the hidden hut, "I have to save her. The sky people might kill her!" Neteyam's voice quivered, Kiri stopped her brother.

"Neteyam it's too dangerous!" Kiri stopped him, "she's strong, she can handle it," she tried to reassure him that Y/n is capable of keeping herself safe.

"Kiri I know she's strong enough... but I want her safe with me," he shrugs off his sister's are, takes his bow and goes to an ilu swimming to find Y/n.

"Neteyam!" Lo'ak shouts to get her brother back, "there's nothing we can do, we have to go after him.

Neteyam's siblings, the chief's children (except the new baby, was with Ronal) and Rotxo went after Neteyam.

———{ }———

I was fishing for my lunch as always, when something appeared at the sky in front of me.

I gasped, my eyes horrified at the site I was seeing, "the demon ship...,"

A recom spotted me, sending an alarm to everyone. They loaded in a net of sort.

I took my ilu and tried to swim away as possible. I then saw Neteyam riding an ilu towards me. Behind him were the others, swimming here too, "Y/n! Swim faster! I got you," he reached his hand out for me.

I reached for his hand, but I was too late, for that the net quickly went over me, trapping me.

"No!" Neteyam got off the ilu and jump into the net, "I'll get you out, Y/n,"

I did my best to use my dragged to cut the stops, but this time they were too thick, "Neteyam, these ropes are too thick. Don't worry I'll get myself out," I say as the rope takes both of us to the top.

"Don't Worry?! DON'T WORRY?! Oh I'll worry alright," he continued to try to cut the ropes, while the others tried to hide.

Once we reached for the top, the other were already tied up, "Neteyam look what you did," I whispered shouted him as a recom yanked my hair and cuffed me to the fences along with Neteyam and the rest.

"Next time take me fishing with you," Neteyam suggested, "more safer," I rolled my eyes.

"This is great," Aonung said sarcastically, while Rotxo nudged him.

"Hey Y/n are you okay?" Tsireya asked, her eyes glassy and red from crying.

"Yeah I'm fine... it was a bad idea to come and get me," I say and gave Neteyam a look.

The sky people then bring out Spider and Norm. Lo'ak shot glares at Spider. While Kiri and Tuk gave Spider a look of sadness. How could he do this after being raised with them?

After a while Quaritch got a speaker, "we've got all the kids Sully," he chuckled, "now we're gonna go through this again. You for them,"

Quaritch brought a gun to Neteyam, "I'll kill him again, Jake Sully. Now You," he waves the gun to Jake then back at us, "for them," he pressed the gun on Neteyam's forehead.

Some gasp and some no were heard from the other kids.

"No...," I mumbled and struggle to be closer to Neteyam. He was scared, his breathing was heavily and fast. As he has gone through it before, it seemed he was ready to die again, but still have to fear of death.

As for Jake, he feared too. Him, Neytiri, Ronal, Tonowari and many other warriors were at the other ended, ready for another battle.

"Okay...," Jake closed his eyes but then opened them to look at his mate, "Neytiri... this is really... the only way,"

Neytiri shook her head with pleading eyes, "Ma'Jake... no no no," she could only watch him go and leave. Tears pour down on her cheek as she watches her mate turning himself in.

All of the sudden, a huge black hole form in front of them.

"WAIT! THIS IS THE WRONG ONE!! TURN IT OFF NOW!" Some yelled in the black hole, but before you know. More sky people floated those in the black hole were sucked out and into Pandora.

"Luke but your mask on!" Someone with a familiar voice shouted.

"What the fuck," Tuk's eyes widened at the black hole, everyone looked at her.

"Hold your fire," Quaritch ordered his side and so did Jake.

By then more chaos was form. The world of another was being suck out into by another world.

"Y/n!" Someone shouted for a girl whose similar to the other Y/n.

"What is going on?" Neteyam whispered.

"Y/n! Hold my hand," a young man in soldier armor reached out his hand towards the girl, both wearing a mask being that there's no oxygen here, "I got you,"

"Nathan was us this place," the other Y/n asked, clutching to his clothes.

"I don't know but I think Vito has created a portal of sort to Pandora, he glared at the people who almost killed him.

"Wait these Na'vis look different, our had there mouth wide open with rows of teeth... these they look very similar to human,"

"Na'vi!" Someone shouted from their reality and many others started to use their guns on Quaritch's side and Jake's side.

(Guys GUYS you have to say something SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOOK COVER THINGYS from the last chapter. I have 2k engaged readers now don't be shy and pick a Miguel cover or Neteyam gets it)