Chapter 90: Tsaheylu Part 2

(Warning: Smut, long chapter. It you do not like this you can go to the next chapter)

POV: First person, Neteyam

"Ok, I trust you," she nodded and slowly grabbed her queue, "you won't regret this, will you?"

"Absolutely not," I shook my head, glaring, "why would I," I smirked.

We slowly brought them together, glowing bright magenta. Once connected, we were bonded. I felt her happiness, sadness, anger. Her memories flashed in a blink of an eye.

I can tell she feel the same. I gulped dropping my head a bit, whimpering at this very new sensation.

"My mighty warrior," she said breathlessly, "you've gone through so much," she kisses my forehead, sitting on my lap.

I bury my face in her shoulder, embracing her warmth of care and feelings, "I love you. I love you so much, it feels so good," I moaned and hiccuped, my length throbbing for her skin.

"Please, My gem," I flinched when her hand touched my thigh, "Touch me here, please... please," I tried to move her hand to my swollen cock, but her hand wouldn't budge.

I looked up at her, kissing her tender lips, whilst begging for her, "Y/n... my gem please... just fuck me already," I whimpered on her shoulder, "Fuck me, fuck me,"

She hummed, "not yet, Neteyam," she smirked. She could already feel my urges, while I felt hers look. I already knew she wanted to tease me, but I begged anyway.

"But Y/n~ I...," I catch my breath, "I want you to... touch me everywhere please," I was about to cry like a brat, seeing as I'm not getting what I want.

Her smirk continued on. I just stare into her gaze, I felt all of her. She squeezes my thigh harshly, "Mmmph~," I shut my eyes, sinking into the touch. Everything in me inside and out felt very sensitive. The feeling of her thighs against my lap, brushing my skin. Her hand had a grip on my thigh, "oh fuck me, my gem. Fuck me, fuck me... Please...," I continued to beg, whine and sob like a baby.

I feel so much pain yet torturous pleasure at the same time. She took my tail, wrapping it around her arm.

Y/n lightly pulled my tail, sending me a shock wave, "Gahh- mmph Nnngh," she pulled again, "Ah~ fuck," I bit my bottom lip.

"Just please... stop-," she squeezed my thigh, "Y/n- ha Nngh-," I hiccuped, "how long are we going like this,"

"Aa long as I want, Neteyam," she smiled. I gulped, hopefully, ready for all of it.

Tears spill from my eyes, staring at her in desperation. I grabbed her thighs and decided to bring her closer to me, grinding our skin together. It felt so good, I wanted her to grind on my dick.

She yelped as I pushed her closer. I nibbled down her neck. My breath vibrated her skin, causing her to shiver.

I sucked on her neck to her collarbone then to... her top piece was covering what I wanted, so I use my teeth to tug it off. She allowed me to do so.

Once her top piece was off, I didn't take a second and devoured her right breast. I moaned, chewing soft skin. She brushed some braids off my face as she gasped in pleasure. She was softly pulling my hair, making me flinch a bit.

While I was too focused on that I didn't realize she was slowly pulling my loincloth off.

But then I felt the breeze under meet, feeling my length spring up, slapping my stomach. I let go of her breast making a 'pop' sound and looked down at what felt cold.

Before I could look, she grabbed my cock, forcefully, "Hnngh!" I jerk my hips up, hissing.

"Does it hurt," she softly asked, worried for me. I shook my head no.

"No! No no... it feels good yet, strange when someone- Nngh~ else touches it," he quickly explained, whilst his legs tremble.

She rubbed my tip in a circular motion. I rolled my eyes back, "Oh... fuck Gah!"

She leaned closer to my ear, "Are you ready, my mighty warrior," she whispered, causing my ears to blush.

"Yes... please... touch me,"

She slowly made her way to plump my length. Every small touch, every second just felt too good.

I moaned as she massaged my balls while staring directly into my eyes. Kissing my tears, "Ha oh shit- oh! Nnngh-," I started to leak just after she touched my dick in less than a minute.

She suddenly went faster, "Mmph!" I bit my lip harshly, "So fast... Ah- Oh- Not! T- the tip again-," she used her other hand to touch my tip, unable to leak any further.

Her lips trailed my neck, collarbone, chest, torso then to my thigh. I squirmed very loudly, arching my back, "Not Hnngh! There... Ah fuck too much," I covered my mouth.

I felt overstimulated. Although the feeling was tremendously incredible. Being the man I am I wanted to take over, but I'll just wait next time.

She suddenly stuck her tongue out, going closer and closer to my length. I felt my breathing getting faster.

Y/n kitten licked my cock. Every slick was euphoric, sending tingles everywhere, "Ah- Y/n- s- slow down- too- much Haa- Nnngh! Gah!" I warned her, "I'm close- I'm close- My gem. Oh- Hnngh!"

She stopped right before I was about to burst, "Wait... why- why did you stop," I whined.

She slowly took her loincloth off, making me blush bright red as I stare above her.

I held on to her thighs, waiting for her next move. She turned to me, "Are you sure, you want this," she asked, cupping my cheek.

I urgently nodded, "Yes," I said a little too quickly. She chuckled, immediately sliding in.

I let out a loud moan, "You're... so tight. Ah- fuck," she began to ride me, holding my shoulders as support. She sucked harshly on my neck, rolling my eyes, "Oh! Mmph-,"

Her folds tightened around my cock, while it swelled even more. We were so close, already. I really wished we lasted longer for more time, "Y/n! Y/n- I'm about- to I'm-," she pulled out just in time. My spent came out, overflowing, it felt like going. My dick twitched while still cumming, "it's- still going," I said out of breath.

I looked at Y/n, and see that she hasn't come yet. I chose to help her, "lie down," I said.

She looked at me with confusion, "why," she asked.

"I want to please you too," I explained. She nodded and lie down on the ground.

I first gave a sloppy kiss on her lips, then her neck, breast, stomach, and waist, then to her clit. Without a second thought, I lick her insides, taking in juices.

She squirmed above me, covering her mouth. I heard her muffled moans, "I hide them. Let's hear them," I smirked.

She let go of her hand, I drive right back. She arched her back, "Gah! Neteyam... it feels weird,"

I grabbed her thighs in place so she wouldn't wriggle away. She tasted like fruits. I moan at the delightful flavors. In a few minutes, she came right into my mouth.

I swallowed it all, licking my lips, "you tasted like fruits,"

"Did I?"

"Mhm," I kissed her lip, letting her taste herself. I lick my lips again.

She sat up in front of me. She looked down, slightly holding her laughter.

"What," I chuckle with confusion.

She pointed to my cock, "Oh," I look to see my cock is hard again, already leaking again, "round two?"

"Sure, would you like to take the lead,"

"Yes, but I won't go as gentle as you," he smirked and jumped on top of me.

(I kept cringing and laughing while making this... I'm so sorry. I'm off to jail now)