Chapter 17: Jealously part 2

POV: First person, Y/n

As we play on the sand and made sand castles. Tisreya and Kiri were discussing about the other clans homes and helping them.

"May I join you in helping," I butted in.

"Oh please! The more the merrier," Tisreya beamed in excitement.

I nodded my head and turned back my attention towards Turk's horrendous sand castle.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Neteyam

The boys and I decided to swim to Pakayan the lone tulkun.

We swam, flew up and just had genuine fun. We sat on Pakayan's better fin so he can see us, talking about anything with the tulkan as well. Unfortunately, someone had to bring it up.

"So Neteyam, you like Y/n," Roxto  raised a brow.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm still not so certain still... but," I signed, "she been giving me mix feelings,"

They looked at each other.

"How so," Aonung asked while placing a hand on his jawline.

"Like sometimes she can be a tease and get very close to me... A-And then like today she avoid holding my hand a-and the kiss was for m- AHH," I scream and ruffled my hair a bit.

You make me go insane, Y/n. Seriously though, why?

"Have you asked her about her feelings towards you," Pakayan questioned, I signed a no.

"You should ask her. Knowing her feelings might help yours," he added.

"I guess... I could try that," I agreed, "tomorrow though... I don't want to speak to her for the rest of the day," I rubbed my neck.

"Haha... you're still going to start talking to her once she approaches you, anyways," Lo'ak nudge me by his hand.

"We should head back. My people and I are going to rebuild huts for other clans, whose home are destroyed," Aonung stood up and went for us ilu.

———{                                     }———

"Is that everyone," Tonowari look at how many people joining.

"Oh Y/n is joining as well, father," Tisreya looked for Y/n.

"Y/n?" Both Aonung, Lo'ak and I turned to Tisreya.

"Mhm, she wanted to join too," she nodded her head.

"I'm here," Y/n appeared, with her ilu, "they are soon to leave, let's go," she signaled her head towards the people going. She rode her ilu to them.

"How bout you guys join," Tisreya added, "Hurry!"

"Come on bro," Lo'ak laughed and hurriedly went with Tisreya.

So the rest of us joined as well.

———{                                     }———

We help rebuild huts that were burnt down. At some point I took a break after build many already. I went to look for Y/n and see what she's up to.

And there I was her, building a hut with only one fellow teenager. They both laughed as they worked. With my blood boiling, I decided to invade their conversation.

"Hey guys," I gave a wave, with a fake smile.

"Oh hey Neteyam," Y/n nodded at me and turned her attention towards the other light skinned Na'vi, "can you give me more vines, Rongo,"

Rongo just stared at her with eyes that you can tell, he also had a small crush on her.

"Rongo?"

"Huh?" Rongo went back into reality.

"Here," I said giving more vines as I glared at the boy. This made Rongo nervous and stepped back a bit.

"Don't scare him," Y/n said with a harsh tone getting up and crossing her arms.

"My bad, my bad...," I put my hands up in surrender with a smirk towards her. I really wanted to play as the dominant one today.

She raised a brow, and finished up with the rest of the hut. She put her full attention towards Rongo, "Come Rongo, let's go get your family here," she walked and we nudged shoulders.

And... there they both go.

I turned to see them walking together. I huffed and pouted at this.

What is your game Y/n?