Chapter 1: Reawakened

(Please go read my Miguel O'Hara x Fem reader! Only if you're into a guy with big blueberry cheeks and chest)

POV: Third person, Neteyam

The boy slowly fluttered his eyes open. Look around, he notice he was underwater. Beneath him was a yellow plankton reef. Wasn't he shot a moment ago? The lasted thing he remembered was that he wanted to go home. Realizing he checks his chested, only left to see a circled scar.

Noticing how long he was holding his breath, he swam up to the surface for air. He gasped as he reached the surface.

Terrified as it may be, villagers also gasped, see the boy had gone up to the surface. They began to run, calling for someone.

"Wait-wait.. w-what is going on," the boy questioned with concerned. People were seeing him as if he were a ghost. 'Wait, what I suppose to be dead?' He thought.

He got up onto the sand bar and began fast walking to his family. But to no dismay, he started coughing, and fell on to the sand.

Just in a few moments people started coming up to him. Some teal and navy color for gyre started to show up. A bluer figure came to cradle him in their arms. He heard them call his name multiple times.

"Neteyam..."

He vision became cloudy.

"Mom...is-is that you?" The boy named Neteyam asked.

But Neteyam could no longer hear his mother. Only for his vision to go black, he then saw a memorizing purple light.

In seconds, showed a slight smaller figure than him. They were in the forest, his homeland. The figure wore a full face mask made out of wood and a coat out some type of fabric. Seeing such odd wear, it seems this person did not want to reveal their identity.

With their hand, they slowly gestured to their right ear. Neteyam was surprised to see that, this was a Na'vi, but an unusual one and has five fingers. They had lilic skin, but white specks like a Na'vi.

The lilac Na'vi continued the point to their ear. Neteyam saw this as a sign to check his ears. He felt a smooth small gemstone hanged on his right ear. He then notice that the Na'vi also had the same gemstone to but on the left ear.

Just as he was about to give questions, the figure look their hand to their face, holding up only the index finger and said, "hush," then his vision became black once again. (This part made me cringe real hard)

———{ }———

"Everything seems so normal, his heart hate, breathing, brain, literally everything," said the man reading the machinery responses. "And that gemstone earring, was that there, during the funeral?" The man pointed out the earring on Neteyam's right ear as he was laying on a mat.

"No-no Norm it wasn't on him, right Neytiri," the second man questioned his mate.

"The right," Neytiri was pacing around the room the whole time, while looking at his eldest son, peacefully sleeping. Her other children and two water-dwellers friends of Neteyam, were outside, who desperately wanted to see Neteyam.

In a few minutes, came three water-dweller Na'vis, Tonowari, Ronal and their third child a girl, which was cradle by his mother's arms.

Tonowari was first to speak, "it may seem that Eywa has decided to show mercy to your son."

"How is this possible, every Na'vi is reborn with a second life, not to bring back to life." Ronal paced around to look at the boy. "His bullet wound is also gone."

"Jake," Norm slowly grabbed Jake's arm and brought him outside, "that earring may have something to do with all of this. The gemstone, carries an unusual strong energy."

Jake nodded. At the same time, Jake's children and the chiefs childern heard this. Lo'ak couldn't get enough of it and wanted to see his older brother so badly. He then walked up to his father, begging him, "Dad please, I want to see him, just for a moment."

His father sighed, "Lo'ak, I've told you already, when he wakes up or if."

Author's note
(I don't like this already. I hope my friends and family don't find this. They'll probably call me a creep)