Chapter 75: I can't forgive him

POV: First person, Y/n

"Chief Tonowari," I gave the Oel ngati kameie sign, "I would like to discuss the sky people- also with the rest of the adults-," I turned to see them already here, "oh,"

"Perfect timing young one," Tonowari nodded. He, Ronal, Neytiri, and Jake were sitting together already discussing this matter, "come, sit with us,"

I walked to sit right next to Neytiri.

"As I was saying, I should go on a mission, on my own. I'll deal them myself," Jake reassured, and he rested a hand on his chest.

"Stop thinking like that! This is our war too, not only yours. Ma' Jake," Neytiri glared at her mate.

"She is right... we put ourselves in this too, we are involved in it as well," Ronal claimed, "I will do anything to drive them away from our home,"

"We should wait, Jake Sully. Our people are still recovering after the last war and they have not come for us yet. We will go when we are ready or when they appear," Tonowari said.

"But the sky people will keep destroying other clans if we keep waiting," Jake's face saddens, "I know for a fact that I said I was done with war, but I started it, and I must finish it,"

Tonowari hummed, "the sky peoples headquarters... it will be a challenge to bring it down,"

"What about other clans joining, the Ash people by chance," Jake brings up.

"Those Na'vi are more violent and powerful. They isolate themselves from the rest of us, because of their negative side, Jake Sully," Ronal pointed out.

"But they will fight for all Na'vi rights," Jake said.

"I'm not so sure... Since they are isolated and violent, they don't know what is happening to the other Na'vi... they can be tricked by the sky people, into thinking we are against them," Neytiri spoke.

"Why don't we secretly... just sneak into the headquarters," I finally spoke, "and bomb the place," everyone turned to me as if it was an easy plan. (Yeah let's bomb that shithole)

"We don't have bombs," Jake raised a brow.

"Yes, but I'm sure that the sky people do," I nodded.

We continued to discuss the plan further. While discussing this matter, some children were eavesdropping on the conversation.

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Neteyam

"SPIDER," everyone shouted, eyes widened and jaws dropped.

"Him?!" Lo'ak's face hardened and he growled.

"H- how could he..," Kiri covered her mouth and began to sob uncontrollably. Rotxo immediately tried to soothe her, by rubbing her back.

"That little human boy when you guys came back," Aonung stared at me with shock in his eyes, "what does he have to do with Quaritch,"

"I'm gonna fucking kill his ass...," Lo'ak started huffing, "he is the reasoning why Quaritch is alive. He is the reason why you died. Spider should be dead," he started to scream.

Tsireya tried to calm Lo'ak down, while he was yelling his anger out. Kiri was crying, while Rotxo was trying to comfort her. Aonung didn't know what to do and just stared into the void. Tuk came hugging me.

"Hey," I looked at everyone, "everyone calm down,"

"I'm already calm," Aonung said. Yes, I know you are, thank you.

They all stopped turning to me, "first off, Aonung, Spider is the son of human Quaritch. The Quaritch now is a clone and just holds the memories of the past Quaritch," Aonung nodded.

I sighed, "at first, I was upset and furious too... but Spider has given a reason as to why he saved Quaritch,"

"So then... why," Kiri finally spoke, with her face stained with tears. Tsireya decided to cover Tuk's ears.

"From what Spider told me... Quaritch showed some redeemable. The time when mom was going to kill him and when Quaritch was going to kill Kiri. Quaritch surrendered and let go of Kiri when mother was about to kill Spider. They had a father-and-son bond when he was kidnapped. In doing so Spider saved Quaritch because he saved him too. Spider wishes for a family because he lacks to affection and attention from a parent. So he is hoping that the clone of his father can change for the good...,"

"But- but," Lo'ak growled and sighed again, "I will not forgive him! He is no brother to me anymore," he turned his head away.

"But Spider doesn't have real parents and he yearns for them ever since birth. Don't you feel sorry for him," I try to help them see my view.

"Lo'ak he has his reason... but I'm sorry Neteyam, I don't think I can forgive him either... and mother will be more furious and upset than us," Kiri sniffled and wiped some tears away.

"Yeah... I guess so. Y/n and our parents are discussing something important I want to check it out," I got up and the others followed me.