Chapter 67: Ok so then...

(Long chapter)

POV: First person, Neteyam

"Come on guys," I hurried my siblings, already walking to Y/n's Marui. Fast walking on the rope pathway.

"Neteyam wait for me," Tuk shout from behind.

"Come on Tuk just catch up," Lo'ak turned to our youngest sister, walking backwards. Tuk pouted and Kiri laughed.

I stopped to wait for Tuk and so did Kiri. But sense Lo'ak was still walking backwards he fell right into the water.

The three of us laughed, "Ha ha that's what you get Lo'ak," Tuk smirked, stocked her tongue and placed her hands on her hips.

"Shut up Tuk," Lo'ak got up, glaring at her.

I chuckled, "don't say that to your sister," I ruffled his hair and he hissed, "Now hurry,"

———{                                     }———

Once we got to her home, I shushed them to be quiet.

"Y/n...," I called of her from outside of the Marius, not wanting to disturb her privacy, "Y/n?"

I decided to go inside to find something that warmed my heart. There she was just sleeping the mat bed. I turned back to my siblings, "she's asleep,"

"Should we still go in," Kiri asked.

I raised a brow, "you mean me," I went inside, "I'm joking, let's just be quiet,"

We all went inside to see if Y/n was alright. We all sat down, close to Y/n. Kiri decided to check her forehead, "her fever is gone, but she really looks tired," she looked at me, "I can't believe you two got close in just one month,"

"Me either," I shook my head and smile at Y/n's sleepily face.

"You still haven't answered the question if you mated with her already," Lo'ak smirked, bring that topic again.

I glared at him with embarrassment, "Lo'ak...,"

"Okay okay," he stopped, "but you didn't share everything about her,"

"I want to hear," Tuk joined in.

"Okay I'll tell more," I looked back at Y/n and careless her soft cheek while she slept, "this may seem selfish of me but I always get the feeling she was the one who saved me first. Bring me back. At first this made me thankful of her, and I was going to treat her like Eywa... but at time passed, there was always a weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around her. Like baby Ikran getting ready to fly," I giggled, "at first I thought it was a small crush but when I noticed I've fallen in love with her... when we adventure on our own, it was one of the best times of my life and even in the forest too. She made me feel safe, protected and loved... well half-hearted,"

(That ninja turtle audio coming in I think)

"Wow... you really got a crush on this Na'vi hottie," Kiri smirked.

Lo'ak laughed, "she's like bigger, stronger and probably a better fighter than you," he added on.

"Exactly," I smiled truthfully, "what a woman," I look back at sleeping Y/n.

The sky wasn't so clear anymore, taken over by gray clouds. Droplets of water poured down to the surface from the sky.

"Oh it's raining. We haven't got any in a while," Kiri looked outside.

Lo'ak and I hummed in agreement. Our silence was calming. Hearing Y/n's breathing as she sleeps. Water droplets being heard. The sign of chatter from the village.

"What are you guys now," Lo'ak asked turning to me.

"We don't... know yet," I explained, "because we have gone through Tsaheylu yet,"

"Oh," Lo'ak nodded and smirked, "well hurry soon, okay,"

"Oh Lo'ak not mention but, what about you Hmm?" I smirked back. Kiri knew what I was talking about.

"What are you talking about? And the both of you, stop staring at me like that," Lo'ak looking genuinely confused.

"You and Tsireya, it's taking you for almost a year and while Neteyam and Y/n here already got their hands completely intertwined," Kiri rolled her eyes.

"Waht well... I mean I- I- cuddled her after that big battle and- and- not to mention we had a very nice chat- it was romantic and she said I see you- she understands me and she probably really likes my fingers, okay?" Lo'ak was embarrassed and stumbled on his words, "And you and Y/n still haven't confirmed to be dating,"

"What's... dating," Tuk asked.

"Oh Tuk you'll learn that when you get older," Kiri said.

"Yeah...," Y/n suddenly woke up and yawned, "what's dating," she asked.

Lo'ak screamed like a girl and flipped around the Marui. Tuk and Kiri laughed.

"Y/n?! You're awake? How- how long haven't you been listening," I asked.

"Just a few seconds ago," she responded. There was a very very awkward silences between everyone. Good thing I broke it.

"Um how bout we change this subject," I suggested, also with an embarrassed face.

I forgot Y/n and I haven't confirmed anything.

"Okay," Lo'ak was bringing back a memory, "so... you guys remember that time when we went to help the other clans, right," he mentioned. Everyone nodded.

"Hmm? Although it's something that's important. What does it have to do with this awkward situation," Y/n raised a brow, smirking, "or was it because you saw me with Rongo,"

My blood boiled at hearing that name again. I glared at her, knowing that it makes me jealous that he was helping her build while I didn't with her.

"Yeah," Lo'ak beamed, "oh Neteyam's face was good," he clapped his hand, "dap me up bro," he brought his hand out to Y/n.

"Waht,"

I blurted out laughing like a madman, so did Tuk.

"Lo'ak," Kiri sighed and shook her head, "I don't think she knows what you mean,"

"Well... that night when the people were resting, Rongo made a confession," Y/n announced.

I stopped laughing and quickly turned to her direction, my braids gently slapped my face, "Confession of what," I asked, even though I have a big guess on what the confession was.

"He proposed that he likes me," she simply said, "it's been a while now though, so I think he has a change of feelings," Y/n was trying to make me feel better, which was working. For that my eyes softened a bit, but not too much.

"Oho," Lo'ak nudged me by the shoulder, "someone seems to get confess before you Neteyam," he laughed.

Side eye.

(Credits to .sxcupid on TikTok for the Y/n pov audio thing)

"Well she's already mine," I smirked at everyone, crossing my arms.

"I'm yours?!"

"Wait you guys are dating," Lo'ak asked.

"No," Y/n shook her head, "what gave you that impression,"

"Okay well whatever...," I paused.

"Hang on, since when I was yours,"

"Since RIGHT now,"

"You can't just decide I'm yours," Y/n smirked.

"Yes I can,"

"No, you can't call me yours unless we're dating,"

"Well so... what's with the My mighty warrior and my gem, huh," I shot back.

"Their just names that suit us,"

"Ok, so then we're dating,"

"...ok,"