Chapter 33: So Tell me please...

POV: First person, Neteyam

My ears twitch by the sounds of chirping. I fluttered my eyes, meeting them to a beautiful site.

Y/n slept quietly, her breathing slow, while her chest rising. I smiled, moving my hand to her, brushing her hair off her face.

As much as I wanted to be in this moment, we had to get on the move.

"Y/n," I cooed and shook her shoulder, "it's time to wake up,"

She groaned and turned to the other side, her back facing me.

I closer to her and placed my chin on her other shoulder. I whispered into her ear.

"If you don't wake up..," I slowly said, "I'll kiss you on the lips,"

Her ears perked quickly and got up saying, "I'm up, I'm up," she sat up and so did I.

I smirked at her, "I wouldn't mind if you kept sleep, I would've got my chance," I put my hand on the ground behind her and my other on my knee.

She gave me a grin, "well save it for someone else," she got up and stared to climb down back into the cave.

I stop smirking and got up to following her, "someone else," I questioned, "you know my feelings towards you already," I chuckled lightly.

She turned to me and smiled, "Come on. We should get ready, we're leaving in 2 hours," she changed the subject.

Oh? Changing the subject, I see. Not on my watch.

"Have you ever thought about how it feels like to join queues with... anyone in particular," I said as I didn't want to change the subject.

I want to know, please...

"No... that's you," she glared at me.

Oops.. wrong turn

"You should be thinking of that when you hit an actual mature age," she scoffed laughing. She walk to me and flicked my forehead.

"Ow," I rubbed my forehead, "but hey I don't want to change this subject... Can't we go tomorrow," I asked.

Y/n eyes widen, "what on Ewya are you think, time is against us now," she growled at me, "now hurry and get ready, enough with this topic already," she sighed.

I grumbled, "Why are you always like this. From day one, you've acted like this," I shouted at her, "I love you and you know that. So why do you always shut me down the last minute, when you also feel something towards me," my voice quivered, as I might cry soon.

I.. just confessed to Y/n... shit

I continue to talk, "You feel something towards me as well, so why... why abandon the great feelings you have for me," a tear was brought down against my cheek. Then more went down, tears overflow my face. I sniffled and whimpered, as not knowing what to say anymore.

She sighed again, "We... should get going now," she turned leaving me in tears.

Of course I was absolutely stunned.

How can I still love you, even if you're cruel sometimes...

I quickly wipe my tears away, seeing her leave into another room. I silently packed my belongings into a bag, including my gemstone, in which Y/n saved my life.

I put Y/n coat on, the one she gave to use but I wanted to keep. So I'm keeping it.

Sense I was done, I just sat there staring at the gem. Tears overflow me again.

———{ }———

POV: First person, Y/n

I sighed at left Neteyam by himself. I couch down and let my tears fall to the cold floor.

I don't know what to do. I get happy at sometimes but... I'm so unsure with myself. Oh what to do. What to do. What to do.

The same word repeat in my head until I came back to reality. I quickly pack my stuff and walk out of the room.

Let's just endure the suffering and keep going.