Chapter 61: Happy tears

POV: First person, Y/n

"Wow," Y/n looked at the cooked sturmbeest meat, "that's a lot of meat,"

"Yes it is. You killed two, it's a lot for the whole clan," I chuckled, "it's enough to feed another one,"

She hummed, "I wonder if Noru'ite will join us," Y/n looked around.

"I don't think she will though," I sighed, "of course she was crying and embarrassed that she didn't catch anything. She needs better- I mean she needs to train,"

"She won't make a good Tsahík, Kiri is better," she smiled and decided to walk into the crowd. I followed behind.

Everyone ate and talked again. Some of the elderly decide to embarrass me by telling Y/n my embarrassing moments.

I was really embarrassed, but seeing Y/n laugh and have a joyous time was enough of me to forget that it was embarrassing, and that it makes her happy.

There were some point that the women will go close to Y/n, wanting to braid or do something with her hair. Cause when she first came here, she hid her appearance, so the Na'vi did not see her beauty. Many were amazed by her, as they should. There were many times I saw boys my age look at her beauty, even the ones who were older. I had to shoot my death glares at them, letting them know that this one was taken- or so I was taken from her.

I left her alone with the women as they dress her up, while I stayed with Spider having a hat with him.

"So... the thing about Quaritch," I mentioned, "when are you going to tell me,"

"I told you, Y/n should be telling you that," Spider says as we watch the night sky take in.

"Alright," not wanting to push it further.

After a while, Y/n came back with a different top and loincloth. I almost choke not my water, then I spit my water, in amazement.

Spider was laughing his ass off, while Y/n just blankly stared at me, "are you okay," she asked.

"Y- yeah," I coughed and wiped the water off my lips, "you look.... Ah how show I put it," I couldn't find the right words. When I first saw her face I did say alluring, but as you fall for someone, it hard to find words that are better then alluring or beautiful, and so on.

"Out of this world," she beamed and placed both hands on her hip, "I feel like I'm missing something to finish this... but it's looks nice and that's all that matters,"

Should I... give it to her now? No this seems like a wrong timing.

"Spider come on, it getting late," human Norm shouted.

"Oh, well good night, guys" Spider waved us goodbye and left to go to bed.

Now it was just me and Y/n. At it was night, I remember what Y/n said.

Day... and night.

Remembering this caused my tail to wag and my face flushed, "so... you remember what you said before the hunt, right," I asked looking down.

"Yeah," She said while simply smiling, "what about it," her smile turning into a smirk.

"Well it's night so...," my voice trailed, "what did you mean when you said day and night," I nervously grinned.

She hummed, "what do you mean," she smirked and walked off the her tent, her sleeping place.

I walked behind her, flabbergasted.

She's trying to pull my leg isn't she?

"It's night time... so I guess it's time to sleep," she said and got her mat.

I looked at her tent, it wasn't filled with much stuff, that's because she didn't have many belongings.

I remember the night before I had a hard time sleeping because Y/n wasn't there next to me. I decided to be bold again.

"Can I sleep with you," I asked and couched down, while she was sitting up, "yesterday I didn't get that much sleep because... you weren't there," my face felt hot, my stomach had flying ikrans inside.

I waited for her response, but she just smiled at me. I fluttered my eyes, and my smiled faded, "if you don't want me to, I can leave," my ears went down.

She raised an eyebrow, "I don't mind. I was just thinking how you are trying your best to be bold and yet you still look like a pleading baby," she placed a hand on her cheek and chuckled.

I scoffed, "I'm not your baby, my gem," I smirked and jumped on top of her, hugging her close. She yelped and laughed afterwards, "I'm your mighty warrior," I whispered on her chest.

"Alright, alright. Mighty warrior," she stroked my braids and wraps a hand on my next, "Hey... I actually didn't notice our puffy your eyes have gotten," she closer to me, examining my puffy eyes.

"How long have you been crying, Neteyam," she asked, worry in her eyes and voice, "I'm sorry that I made you shed tears," she careless my cheek, softy.

I stopped her hand and bought it to my lips, kissing her soft hand, "Don't apologize, my gem. People are supposed to cry when they see someone they love hurt. It's a natural emotion," I rubbed her hand.

But at that moment, my eyes became watery. Cause right there I was grateful that I get to see her happy and better. Looking at her on the human bed, in wires of sort, blood drawn into her and while all that watching her unmoved face.

But now I'm looking at her, in a tent, sleeping with her, no wires or blood, and a face which I can see that smile at me.

These were happy tears.