Chapter 51: Mighty Jealous~

POV: First person, Neteyam

I was about to interrupt them, but Spider's question caught me.

"What will the rest of them will think... when I saved Quaritch," he asked looking at Y/n, with almost crying tears.

She paused for awhile, until she spoke, "Tuk will be angry, Kiri will be disappointed. And Lo'ak... I have a feeling he will kill you...," she answered.

Wow.. her answers are very accurate.

Spider's eyes widened, fearing for his bond with them and his life. His breath quivered and stood up.

"I would like to be alone.. I want to think," he wanted Y/n to leave.

"Okay," she nodded and decided to walk away, "don't.. stay out here for too long,"

"I won't," Spider replied.

———{ }———

I hide some where, so Y/n wouldn't see me. I saw her ears perk up, turning my direction, "get out of there, Neteyam. I knew you were watching us all along," she pointed out. Her word made my cheeks red.

Of course she would... the love of my life is intelligent as always.

I chuckled and got out of hiding, so she can see me. All I could do was smirked, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"So," I waved my arms around, "how are you," I asked to avoid the actual situation.

"Good," she said, crossing her arms, "are you ease dropping because... you're jealous of the time I'm having with Spider," she questioned, with a wide smirked.

My eyes widened and I had to process the right words, but failed too. All what came out of my mouth was stuttering and blabbering. I sighed in defeat, knowing that this woman has cast a spell on me. I feel that feeling again in stomach.

Oh Eywa.. I want to dig a hole and die in there.

My face reddened. I didn't know what to do or what to say. If I say yes, this feeling with increased. If I say no, she will tease me and the feeling with still increase.

I avoided eye contact with her, looking down at me feet. I felt soft hands cup my face, causing my heartbeat to fasten.

"My mighty warrior is mighty jealous,"
Y/n giggled and sighed, "we have all the time in the world to spend each other's time, Neteyam,"

I looked down at her and smiled. My tail swinging from left to right. I placed my hands over hers, wanting to feel more warm from her.

"So are you jealous," she still asked. My smile dropped and I became nervous to answer again.

"You," I paused, "really know your way with people, Y/n," I pouted, avoiding eye contact with her again.

She sighed, "Well are you going to answer my question," raising a brow.

"Uhh- well I was only looking out for you okay. Yeah- you're still injure and still need rest. That was all- I'm- I'm not jealous just worried for you safety. N- not to mention, but remember that Spider saved Quaritch- a- and it's lunch time yeah- so... I came.. to get you..," my voice trailed off.

"...," A long paused came and she still cup my cheeks.

"...yeah, I was," I admit, "You.. aren't mine yet... but soon you will," I looked back at her, smirking.

"Well you are mine, and I am yours already, Neteyam- expect you are more mine than I am for you," she smirked back.

"Huh," I blushed and my trail wagged faster, "Wait d- did we did the Tsaheylu already," I panicked.

"What! No," she laughed and turned to head back, "now come my mighty warrior, you said it was lunchtime right," she turned back to me, holding her hand out for me.

"Oh right.. let's go," I grinned and took her hand, as we walk back.