• Part 30 • ~ "Hempstead!"

I wake up and hear some birds chirping

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I wake up and hear some birds chirping. The window was opened letting any sound and sunlight in. I stretch and yawn looking around to try and find Dante. I throw the sheets off me and get up walking to a bathroom door, knocking twice. No one opens the door and then I hear two knocks on the bedroom door. I walk towards it opening it and see the same guy from yesterday.

"I was asked to come wake you up, but I see you're already awake. Anything you need will be in your room. I'll be waiting for you down the stairs."

I nod and he leaves. I cross the hallway and go to my room, opening the bathroom door and doing my morning routine.

I pick whatever clothes I find and walk out the door, Alessandro waiting exactly where he said he would.

"Your father has been waiting for you." He speaks and we both walk down the stairs.

He leads to a dining room to see Greco sitting down in a chair, in a suit. I walk over and take the chair next to him.

He snaps his fingers and the men leave the dining room.

"I spoke to your uncle."

"About?" I asked

"He had called me yesterday, all mad asking why I would reach out for you. I explained to him that it was time you knew which he disagreed on."

Wait? He knew. He knew and never thought to tell me.

"He knew?" I ask

"Yes, him, Alessandra and me. Look, he didn't tell you because it's what your mom wanted."

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod.

"I need to get to school. Are you driving me?"

"Yes, from now on, unless you decide to go back with the Parkers."

"I am still a Parker."

His jaw clenches. "No. You're a Greco now, you have always been a Greco and you're the future for this Mafia as well."

Being the future of this Mafia meant taking over. Meaning I'd be leading the Ferrari, Constantine and Greco Mafia. Each in a different city making it more complicated. Dante and I head out the house and he starts driving me to school. Once we arrive there was eyes on me. I step out of his car and tell him that I wouldn't need a ride from him later. He drives off and I walk inside the school quickly. I'm walking to my lockers when I feel someone grab my hand.

I look to my side and see Kate.

"Where the fuck did you go last night?"

"Why do you care?" I scoff.

"He hit me. You weren't there, he was mad and he hit me."

I didn't like her tone. She said it like if I'm supposed to always be there just to get hit and save her from the abuse.

Reputation: Seen Differently (Book #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें