Pt::#2 ~ "him"

Fuck! I'm so gonna be late to school

Fuck! I'm so gonna be late to school. I was making sure I had everything in my bag and was hurrying myself. I pass my brothers room and go to my sister's to make sure she's ready.

"Kate, come on, we're late already."

"Going" she says from her bathroom door.

I get out of her room and make my way down to the staircase. I see my brother eating breakfast and instantly get jealous at the fact that he has more time to get ready since he's going to university and classes don't start until 8:50. My father is putting his gun in his holster and picking up his detective badge.

"I have to go, I'll be back from work late. Order something to eat or cook. Don't worry about me. Tell Kate i said good morning, Andrew do good in school and Alessia continue doing good in school like you've always have. I have to go. Bye" He says

"Have a good day and please be careful!" I say, knowing that not so long ago, he got shot, out in a job.

"I will. See y'all later" he says walking out of the house.

Just then a car honks. I look out the front window and see Sebastian. Kate's current bf. And one of my best friends.

"Okay I'm done." Says Kate coming down the stairs.

"Let's go, your bf's here. Bye Andrew"

"Okay bye, I'm gonna pick y'all up later so don't come back with Sebastian" he says while drinking the milk from his cereal bowl.

"Okay, good bye" says Kate.

We both walk out and see Sebastian in the driveway. Kate goes in the passenger of his jeep and i take a seat in the back. They both kiss and she smiles afterward. I simply redirect my attention to outside window not wanting to see them eating their faces out.

"Hey Alessia" Sebastian says finally noticing you.

"Morning Seb" I say, with my full attention to the sky.

His jeep starts moving and in about 40 minutes we get to school. I liked my sis and Sebastian but sometimes they were just too much to deal with. Especially when they were being all lovey dovey. It was just so painful and awkward to watch. Andrew didn't like Sebastian that much, God knows for what reason. They just never got along! And after him and Kate started dating Andrew disliked Seb even more. I get out of his jeep and instantly see the schools king.

Luca Lombardi. Alongside with Caterina Bianchi, Enzo Marino and Matteo DeLuca. Or as i like to call them the Fantastic Four. They walk into the school and everyone's attention is on them. All the girls swarming to Luca, all the boys wishing they could be as popular as Luca and all the boys wishing they could be with Caterina. I understand why, she looks like a complete goddess. Sebastian hated them

I don't know for what reason, maybe because everyone knew just how protected and untouchable they were. I had nothing against them, I never even talked to them. I make my way inside the school. Next to Sebastian and Kate as they both continue being lovey dovey.