Pt:: #6 ~ "Trouble"

Luca walks into the living room

Luca walks into the living room. His sister had gone to bed, leaving me alone watching 'The Office'.

In all honesty, Michael Scott is a fuckin' idiot. Dwight and Jim are funny. Pam is oblivious. Other than that it's a pretty funny show. My grandfather would say it's something only idiots would watch.

"Where's my sister?" He asks.

"She went to be bed about 20 minutes ago!" I reply.

To say being in Luca's house was awkward, is an understatement. I felt like a complete stranger.

"Come on!" Luca says tilting his head towards a hallway signaling we go. I get up and he interlocks my hand with his.

There's this spark, or connection that I get when our hands interlock.

We went to a room. It was dark, mostly empty. It was masculine. I knew instantly it was his room. I didn't need him to tell me, it even smelled like him. It only had a bed, a nightstand, and a desk further out. The two black colored doors, I'm guessing they lead to a closet and a bathroom. Luca's house was huge to say the least. His walls were a dark navy blue. I see a picture frame by his desk, squinting my eyes to get a better view, I see about 5 people on the picture, two women and three men, mostly likely a fucking family picture. I hate family pictures, they're supposed to be cute family moments captured in a single photograph, but it's all bullshit. Pictures hold memories of what something could have been forever, of something that was meant to last forever but instead it just lasts a couple of minutes. I pull my eyes from the picture.

"Come on, let's sleep!" He says in a whisper.

I turned my attention to him.

"Together?" I let out.

"Yes. Does it bother you?" He asks softly.

"No, I guess." I then follow him onto his bed. I look down seeing that I still have a thigh black dress on my body. I turn to face Luca after giving him my back. Debating whether or not I should ask him if I could borrow some more comfortable clothes. I definitely did not want to sleep in this tight dress. I started taking off my high heels, they left my feet feeling so sore. I look back to find luca shirtless and in sweatpants. He definitely maintained himself well. Most likely from all the training his dad makes him do. He has a well-toned six-pack. I was such an idiot, gawking at his body while he was just standing there with a stupid smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at his cockiness.

"Do you have clothes I can borrow?" I say quite rapidly.

"Um, I can give you a shirt and some sweatpants, although they might be too oversized for you. You're very slim" He says.

~

I put on his clothes. He gave me some grey sweatpants and a simple black shirt. I asked him to turn around so I could change and he did. 

"Are you done yet?" he asks for the third time. 

He definitely wasn't patient. I didn't answer he question and he turned around. Eyeing me up and down. I had the sweatpants on but I was barely gonna put my shirt on. I was very aware of the black lacey bra I had on, but something about his stare made me feel somewhat uncomfortable, seemingly as if he noticed it, he looked away and muttered