Pt. 20 ~ "All I have!"

It's been years

It's been years. My family fell, our name has been out of the book for a while. They thought all of us died in that fight. They did, now I'm the only one alive. But it's time. It's time my family's name is feared once again. I'm willing to do anything to take down unknown, to rise one more time. I lost everything in that fight. Including her.

Al I wanted was to protect her. I did that but it cost me our marriage. It was always supposed to be me and her, I loved her..no I still love her. Because it doesn't matter if she's gone, she owns my heart and I'm so grateful for the blessing and gift she gave me. Alessandra Gabrielle Ferrari was like no other woman. She was the most gorgeous woman in Italy, the one every man dreamed of having.

It was all ruined when her and her brother came to New York. They left so she could be safe and who else to protect her than her own brother. He was my best friend, she was the love of my life. Now it's been years since I last talked to Constantine. I reached out last week and surprisingly he called me. It was a good talk, I wouldn't say we're still best friends but we're close acquaintances.

But lately my mind wasn't set on being besties with Constantine. We're both way too old for that shit now. The only person I care about now is Alessia Ferrari. Why? Well because she's my daughter. It's all a secret, in about 2004 I came to New York looking for Alessandra. I was so happy when I found her, I thought I could finally be with her for the rest of my life. But my happiness ended when she told me that she was married and showed me she had a son with the bastard.

Ezra Parker ruined my fucking life. It's taken everything in me not to kill the son of a bitch, the biggest reason being Alessia. When finding out that Alessandra had moved on, I tried every single thing I could think of to get her back. It wasn't working but I did offer her dinner as friends. That night her husband was out of town for a important case, he was on the other side of New York. I wasn't too proud of what happened that night, one thing led to another and we had sex. The next day she told me it was a mistake and I agreed, she was married and I should of respected that. One thing I do remember is not using protection.

After two years that thought was still in my head so I went to visit her and found that she had a 15 month daughter. Alessia Ace Parker. One look at her and I felt so connected to her, so protective over her. Alessandra tried denying it all saying it wasn't mine but I knew. It was a feeling I had and god was I correct. Alessia's whole life has been a lie but before Alessandra died, she told me the truth and made me promise to tell her after she turned 18. It was a huge promise but I've been able to keep it.

Now time is closing in and I can't wait for Alessia to turn 18 so I can tell her. I can't imagine how she'll react to what I have to ever. I'm not even sure if she'll believe me, I've never talked to her. My thoughts are interrupted when my second in command walks into my office. He nods his head in respect to me and I say nothing. Waiting for him to speak as I stare attentively.

"Boss, how is your morning?" He says nervously

"Cut the shit and tell me what you came to say to me."