Pt::16 ~ "Starting over"

I closed my eyes for a few seconds

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. The pain was still all on my waist, I had my hand placed over my skin that was bleeding non-stop. And then I heard multiple voices so I opened my eyes inhaling a deep breath. I look around and see my dad screaming at Elena and her bodyguards. Obviously Elena was behind her bodyguards they are supposed to protect her just in case my dad tried anything.

"This as all y'all's fault. You and your fucking family need to stay away from my daughter. If she dies, I will make sure you end up in prison for the rest of your miserable life!"

"It wasn't my fault. She was running and she jumped the log and in doing that movement her stitches opened up."

I try to call out for my dad but I felt weak. I let unknown run away. Cazzo! What am I going to do now?

"Just mark my words, stay the hell away from my family, especially from Alessia!"

"Respectfully Detective Parker. I don't do whatever the fuck you want me to!"

I hear some sirens... A siren of an ambulance, I then see four people walking out of the ambulance with a stretcher. Great. Here we go again! I feel the people carrying me into the stretcher. The guy's voice calls out to me.

"Miss, do you know your name? Can you tell me what happened? Do you have any recollection of who you are or what happened to you?"

"Alessia" I try to call out.

"Miss I need to know!"

"Alessia Parker!" I practically scream.

"Alessia okay. do you know what happened?"

"I-I"  I can't say the truth. I can't say I was chasing someone who wants me dead. "I was running, and when I jumped over the log, my stitches opened!"

"Okay good."

I wince. My head was pounding and every word they said was way too loud. It felt like they were screaming. The bright sunlight was blinding my eyes. I then hear his voice.

Luca Lombardi and his dad.

"Hey. Stop. You can't come near her right now!" The paramedics stop them.

"Do you know who the fuck I am? You don't get to tell what to do!" Luca snarls

Then they place me inside the ambulance and I see my dad getting in.

"If you're not family then you can't ride with her!"

The paramedic guy gets in and closes the door. Then the ambulance starts moving.

"We need to clean her wound, but her clothes is in the way so let's cut it open!"

Fuck, they're way too loud. I see the woman paramedic reach for some scissors. She starts cutting my clothes off, tearing them in half with the scissors. Then I see the man get a cloth and Isopropyl Alcohol. He applied the alcohol into the cloth and started cleaning my wound, I hiss at the contact of the Isopropyl Alcohol in my wound.