• Part. 27 • ~ "Why?" ~

It got worst once we entered the house

It got worst once we entered the house. He came home mad from work, Cynthia had already left and there was Andrew being a kiss ass with my father.

"Where the fuck were you two?" My father asks

"Out." I said so quickly that I didn't think of how rude that sounded.

"Out?" He scoffs. "Out where? You think that because you're older now, you can talk to me that way. You're wrong, you will always respect me."

"Respect goes both ways." My smart-mouth blabbers.

He turns his body fully to look at me, his eyes giving me a hateful look. His fist clenched at the side of him. And my brother with a smug smile behind my dad. He steps up to me and I hated how his 5'10 figure overlooked my 5'8 height. I look up at him, and he scoffs jabbing a finger into my jaw.

"You're worthless, acting like a common whore."

Why is he doing this to me? Why?...

"Fuck you."

He laughs. "You even smell like a fucking man. It was Enzo last time. Who was it today? Huh?"

"You don't know shit." I sneer

"I know plenty. I know that my daughter is a whore sleeping around with how many men she can. Is it for the money? The popularity? Women like you belong in the streets."

"We're not in the 1940's anymore. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do. Quit being a little bitch and let me live my life."

And there is was, the moment that I hated the most. It wasn't about him hitting me, it was about me having to let him.

He starts punching my face and I raise my arm trying to cover my face from his blows. His punches were strong and enough to throw someone down but I didn't want to look weak in front of him.

He stops punching me and grabs a fistful of my hair. He yanks it hard making me groan as my head pulls back. He socks the side of my face as he pushes my head far away. I lose balance and fall on the hardwood floor. I cry out when my head hits the floor.

I shuffle my hair out of my face and open my eyes, but this time it was different. Instead of usual slap or punch, he kicks my stomach twice. I turn around and try to stand up. My knees on the hardwood floor, I place my palms on the floor trying to lift my weight but it doesn't work since he kicks me again making me fall. I wheeze and cough up, with blood coming out of my mouth.

"Oh my god." I hear Kate whisper.

My father grabs my hair and starts dragging me, my hands cling onto his wrist trying to make him release my hair but he doesn't. So, there's only one thing I can think of. I dig my nails into his veins on his wrist and he lets go of my hair.

"You goddamn whore."

I try to crawl away quickly but it doesn't work. He grabs my leg and pulls me back. He socks my face twice and grabs my shoulders slamming my head into the floor three times. I close my eyes, as my head pounds and hurts too much. I let some tears fall out of my eyes.