Pt::#4 ~ "Eating!"

I walked out the party with Luca

I walked out the party with Luca. He led me to where he parked his car. It was a McLaren P1 GTR. He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he himself got into his car. He asked me where I wanted to eat but I said that it didn't matter. That he could choose.

"Who's your favorite singer?" He asked.

"I have many!"

"Name them."

I looked at him as to why would he ask such a random question. He glanced at me but tried keeping his eyes on the road.

"Um The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, Chase Atlantic, The Neighborhood, Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Linkin Park, Cigarettes After Sex, and Taylor Swift." I say, he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "Ooh I also love Twenty One pilots!" I add

"That's interesting. But If you had to choose just one. Then which band or singer would you choose?.."

"Probably Chase Atlantic!" I reply. "Who's your favorite singer?" I ask

"Don't really have one. I don't listen to music that often!" He says and I stare at him shocked.

How can he live. I can hardly go one day without listening to music.

"I have a lot to do and listening to music is not a need for me. I probably only listen to music when I work out!" He clarifies.

"That sounds brutal! I can barely go one day without listening to music!" I say and he lightly laughs.

"Your favorite color?" He asks

"Red, just like blood!" I say

"That's cool, mines blue, like a deep ocean blue!"

"That's beautiful!" I say.

The Mafia Boss' Son having a favorite color. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought. The rest of the time we continue to talk about our favorite stuff or hobbies. He likes action movies and I like romance and action. He hates reading and I love reading. He knows how to cook and I know how to cook and bake. His favorite movie is any fast and furious meanwhile mine is Me Before You. He likes sports cars and so do I. He prefers salty over sweet just like me. And some of his family is not Mafia. Which doesn't surprise me. His mom Carina Lombardi. She wasn't born into the Mafia. I simply told him my mom had died due to cancer, and my dad was still alive. I didn't tell him about my uncle or Grandfather, not like he would believe me either way.

We get to the place where he decided we should eat and it was a restaurant. This was way too classy.

"What?" He asks. Most likely noticing how tense I am.

"This is too fancy!" I say

"Doesn't matter!" He says. As he gets out of the car and comes around, opening the door for me. He extended his arm out for me to take and I did. He places a soft kiss on it and we walk hand in hand to the restaurant.