Pt::#22 ~ "Wrights!"

I woke up today at 6:45

I woke up today at 6:45. My whole body was hurting, most especially my chest and ribs. Last night it took me forever to fall asleep and my insomnia did nothing to help. I think I fell asleep by three in the morning but then woke up at four and didn't fall back asleep until five. In total I got about two hours and forty minutes of sleep. Never, in my whole life, have I felt worse.

I had no choice but to get up and start getting ready, no matter how tired I was. I headed to my bathroom first and washed my teeth, then threw water at my face to wake myself up. I then did a small skincare routine and got out my concealer. Covering every mark and every bruise in my face. My left side of my face looked horrid. I then apply concealer on my right side for the simple hand mark on. I took off my shirt and started applying concealer on my ribs, chest, and stomach. Lastly I apply makeup on my wrists and over my tattoos.

I let it sit for a few minutes and then I go to my closet and get a black thick long sleeve sweater. I get out some black jeans and put them on. I start putting on some jewelry and braid my hair. I hated having straight hair, I wanted it curly. I stare at myself in the mirror and practice some smiles. Perfect, or at least that's what I want people to think. I go to by bedside table and grab my phone and headphones, I drop them into my purse and place the purse on my bag. I get down on my knees and pull out my box with weapons and whatnot. I open it by unlocking it and take out a 9. mm, and fill it with the bullets. I make sure everything is still how I left it and then grab a few money out of there and lock it once again placing it back where it was. I click the safety on my gun and place it inside my purse getting out my phone to see a missed call from Enzo.

I dial back and he answers immediately.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm heading out of my house and on my way to yours. Did I wake you up?"

"Good morning, I was already awake, I didn't hear my phone so I didn't answer."

"Alright, I'll be there in about thirty minutes. Be ready, bye."

I was going to say goodbye but he hung up without waiting for a response. I shrug and go knock on Kate's door. She opens it and lets me in.

"You ready?"

"Yes, I just need to get some more stuff ready."

She grabs her phone and drops it in her bag, she grabs a chapstick and drops it in her bag, she does the same with her wallet, school I.D., keys, and pens.

"Do I need to take this?" She asks waving the gun in my face.

"No, Kate. I gave it to you because I thought I'd be a cute decoration for your room."

"Real funny." She replies.

She drops it into her purse. And then places it on her shoulder. We both walk out her room and downstairs. My dad and Andrew were in the kitchen talking.