chapter 23: lost and found

AN: HELLO I'M CURRENTLY ON VACATION AND I'LL TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK SOON :DD

___________________________________

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

at the same moment jimin is about to reach for the door, he hears a noise inside which sounds like someone walking down the stairs.
in his mind he pictures taehyung walking towards him, a happy smile on his face because he saw him outside, saw how he didn't give up on him and actually followed where he went, just to have him by his side again. he imagines the other man to open the door and hug him close to his chest, his big and warm hands on him, as he strokes his back.

however, nothing could have prepared him for what is about to happen, could have prepared him for the sight he's about to see.

the prince gulps and hesitantly opens the door, making sure it's not locked. it isn't. he finally decides to step inside, looking behind himself one last time. his horse is still there but the rest of the search party has already disappeared deep into the forest once again.

at first he doesn't see anything because it's still dark outside and inside the house there aren't any candles lit up, but then he hears the steps again, walking closer and closer towards him.

jimin looks towards where he assumes the stairs would be and sees a dark figure just standing there, watching him in the darkness. if it was the owner of the house they would have already said something, the prince thinks to himself and swallows loudly.

"hello?", he calls out towards the silhouette, "who are you? i'm looking for someone and if you don't mind i could really use your help-". the prince is suddenly interrupted by laughter. it doesn't sound inviting, but rather creepy, the way the person is just standing there, not moving an inch and laughing like a maniac.

"i- i'm sorry if i disturbed your sleep, but this is very-", he tries again but is quickly shut up by an annoyed sounding tsk sound. jimin flinches and shrinks a little, not sure why he's so scared but his insticts are telling him to run.

"jimin, i didn't take you for the dumb type.", the strange person suddenly speaks up and the prince only then notices the voice sounds eerily familiar. too familiar. "i actually thought you were clever enough to leave me alone, but i guess i was wrong."

this can't be, jimin thinks and opens his mouth again to speak up once more. "and i didn't take you for the type of person to run away from the person you love, taehyung."

the other man tsks again and steps closer in the darkness. jimin's eyes have finally become more accustomed to it so he can see more than just the outlines of taehyung's body. he notices something shiny and wet on his hands but doesn't dare commenting on it.

"who says i still love you? who says you weren't the one to betray me, jimin?", the taller man conters and jimin stays silent at his words, not wanting to believe what he's hearing right now.

"i- taehyung are you even listening to yourself right now? why would i ever betray you?", he asks in disbelief and takes a step closer towards him, wanting to show him, that he isn't the enemy right now, never has been the enemy at any given point in time.

"you're so stupid, my little prince.", taehyung says, stepping closer as well, until they are only about an arm's lenght apart from each other.

this close, jimin notices even more of the shiny wet stuff on taehyung, so he finally decides to speak up before taehyung says anything else, needing to know what happened

"why are you even here? what happened?"

at that the former prisoner's face splits into a huge grin. it almost looks animalistic.

"oh minnie", he smiles, the nickname sounding ironic as he says it, " do you want to know what happened? i'll tell you all about it", his voice sounds almost shaky as he speaks, so full of excitement he seems and it scares the fuck out of the prince.

"come with me," he grabs jimin's arm and finally he notices what the wet stuff on taehyung is, blood. he gags as it touches his skin but before he can complain, he's being pulled along by the black haired man.

once they reach upstairs, they enter the parents bed room and jimin feels like throwing up.

the first thing he notices is the arm laying on the floor of the room, in front of the bed. the second thing he sees is the bleeding corpse of a woman.

"taehyung what did you-", he tries to speak but he feels how his knees become wobbly and he shuts up, not wanting to waste his energy on talking when he clearly needs it for breathing.

"and this isn't even all of it. i also killed her husband, but don't worry minnie, i left the kids alive", taehyung says as if all of this means nothing to him, which it probably doesn't. it doesn't and jimin hates that it doesn't.

he's glad taehyung is holding him by his arm, so he doesn't fall to the floor but at the same time he wishes the other would let go of him, feeling a little uncomfortable with being held by the guy who killed two innocent people.
but i love him, jimin thinks to himself and he feels just so confused, not knowing what to do.

"oops, i guess now you know who i really am, my prince. now you have finally seen the real me", teahyung laughs and pulls something from his pocket - a dagger, jimin notices.

and suddenly everything happens so quickly, he has no time to understand what's happening.

within seconds he's being pushed and sent tumbling to the floor, where he lands on his back, taehyung on top of him, his arms left and right next to his head, the dagger shining in the moonlight in the corner of jimin's eye.

"are you scared of me again?" the man on top asks.

without hesitation, jimin answers him "no".
"you should be", taehyung's eyes are completely black, "i could kill you right now"

"you won't", the prince tries to convince himself, more than he tries to convince taehyung.

he lets his knife run over jimin's soft skin, "i wouldn't be so sure about that"

"please come back home with me"

"why? so you can betray me again?"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

__________________________________

AN: IM SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER SUCKED ASS LOL
ALSO IDK WHY BUT I CANT FORMAT MY STORY ANYMORE I'LL DO IT LATER ONCE WATTPAD LETS ME AGAIN