chapter 12: shooting stars [M]

AN: this chapter is pure smut, so if you want to avoid this, by any means, skip the chapter <3 you are not missing anything plot related!! next chapter we will go back to being angsty, lol

____________________________________

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

jimin keeps on pulling taehyung's hand as they hurry back to the prince's chambers. once they reach their destination, the guard gently lowers the other man onto his bed, making sure he's comfortable, not wanting to hurt him in any way. he leans over him, supporting his weight on his elbows, as he leans in to press their lips together once more.

"tae, i want you. i want you so badly", jimin whispers against his lips, making taehyung shudder.

"i want you too, your highness", the guard whispers back and kisses the prince again, having craved the touch of his lips for so long.

jimin tries to kick him at the unnecessary formalities, but taehyung holds him down.

"if i get to have you, my prince, i get to call you what i want."

jimin opens his mouth to protest but then he closes it again, seemingly okay with the entire situation after all.

no matter how wrong it may sound to others, taehyung likes the idea of being in charge of someone who's the prince of an entire kingdom, of someone who usually has so much power over him. he laughs a bit to himself and then lets his lips move down to jimin's neck.

"i love you. please i love you so much, just take me. i'm yours, tae", jimin begs and taehyung can't help it, but he loves the sound of it, loves the pleading words directed at him, loves that it's jimin saying those words.

"of course. i'll make you mine forever. you'll never want to have anyone else after that", he says quietly and places little butterfly kisses against the prince's neck, reaching to unbutton the fancy shirt he's wearing. once he can pull the garment off of him, he immediately does and lets his mouth wander down even further, over jimin's chest, towards his stomach. he only stops when he reaches the hem of jimin's pants, looking up through his lashes, as his glance meets the prince's. he's blushing and trying to hide his face behind his hands, but taehyung isn't having any of that.

"don't hide, your highness. i want to see you."

jimin reluctantly removes his hands from in front of his face and dares to actually look at him.

"it tingles, feels so good", the young man whispers and reaches out to grab a fistful of taehyung's hair.

"i haven't even done anything."

"i know but this is the first time, someone's being so gentle with me, being so close to...", he gestures downwards and taehyung has to smile at his words.