chapter 16: liar

AN: and this is not even the worst part of my story lol. mentions of rape ahead.

if u notice any mistakes, i'm sorry my new medication makes me very sleepy

_______________________________________

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

as tahyung lies in the middle of his prison cell, all he can think about is the way everything turned out to be terrible. how getting closer to jimin made him more vulnerable, how falling for jimin made him a target for those who dislike him, which are many and how loving the man brought him back to square one: death row.

besides the prince and a few of his teachers everyone has always been wary of taehyung's presence. the way they obviously tensed when he entered a room and not even the friendliness of hoseok, one of the only knights he remembers, could hide the fact that beneath the mask that he put on, he was scared shitless.

who ratted me out, the prisoner thinks to himself and holds his chained hands up to look at how worn they have become. he used to have pretty hands as a child but the older he became, the more he had to work and the more his hands began looking like those of knights who have been working and fighting for many decades.

the way his hands look so much older than they are, he feels the same right now. so much older, so hopeless and so absolutely disappointed in everyone.

he sighs.

time to give up, he thinks. no one can save me this time.

and just like that he accepts death like an old friend.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

jimin decided to follow the knights who hold his lover captive to the main hall of the castle and hides behind a door, wanting to know what this is all about.

when his father announces, taehyung forced him to have sex with the other, jimin's blood begins to boil. he wants to run in there, wants to stop whatever is going on inside the hall, but he can't. his feet are frozen to the ground in disbelief of what he has to hear with his own two ears.

stop, he wants to scream, stop this madness, i was the one who wanted all of this. but he can't frozen in place and time.

he dares to peek inside and sees taehyung, his love, on the floor, one of those bastard knights feeling oh so mighty while pushing him down to the ground with his foot.

jimin wishes for this man to die. he wishes for everyone to die, who wronged them. they didn't hurt anybody with their behavior, they are just in love. nothing else.

once his father, the king, announces taehyng will be sentenced to death, jimin falls to his knees and buries his face behind hands and begins to sob uncontrollably. he feels so guilty, so sorry, there are no words that come close to describing how he truly feels right now.

"i love you taehyung. god damnit," he whimpers into his hands and then has to quickly get up and hide as they escort taehyung to the prison beneath the palace.
he catches one last glance at his lover and he looks as devastated as jimin feels.

this cant be, this has to be a joke, his thoughts run wild as he storms into the castle's main hall, demanding for his father to speak to him.

"father, what was that?"

"oh my son, i am so glad he left you alive", his father runs down the stairs from where he was sitting on his throne and cups jimin's face in his two hands, inspecting the young man closely.

"are you alright, jimin? i heard everything, everything he did to you. this good damned black blooded freak, i should have never let him close to you!", his father exclaims, absolutely enraged until jimin finds the courage to chime in.

"it didn't happen like this. he didn't force me. i wanted it."

jimin knows saying things like this out loud could cost a random person on the street their head. ever since his father took over the kingdom there have been very strict rules about sexual relationships. a man has to lay with a woman and if a man decides to lay with another man, he will immediately be killed.

jimin has always hated those rules, he doesn't understand how people are supposed to control their feelings for anyone, but since he is nothing but a mere prince, he is not allowed to have a different opinion on that matter.

at his statement all the king can do is laugh, because why would his son lie for the prisoner's sake? why would he lie if he was raped by the black blooded.

"jimin, my dear, he must have hypnotized you with his malice, there is no way you would have wanted such things", the king shakes his head and laughs.

"no father, i asked him to have sex with me. i wanted it", jimin's glance hardens under the curious eye of his father and he becomes more confident.
"i asked him to take my innocence, i wanted it, father. i have been wanting for him to ruin me ever since i laid eyes on him. i wanted him to do what he did."

the taller man's eyes are filled with disgust as he spits "no son of mine will take or has taken part in such deviant sexual behavior! jimin this is my last warning. you were raped by this man and now he has to die. accept my decision or join him down in his cell."

jimin closes his eyes in defeat and his shoulders sink until there is barely anything left of him.

i'll get you out of there, taehyung, he thinks to himself and then forces himself to look at his father, the same man who just announced he is ready to kill his own son.

"yes father, you're right. he took my innocence against my will. he raped me."

and just like this, the king has won.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆