Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh yes......." The girl m0aned loudly, as she was being hit at her spot.

The night passed away like this.

At morning---

"Where has he gone!" Ha-ri was shocked to not fine Jungkook at the hotel room with her, when she woke up.

"Oh god..........how can he leave me alone like that!"

She got up, dressed and left hurriedly, searching for her boyfriend.

Next day at the bar---

Ha-ri searched for Jungkook all over the bar.

"Where has he gone! How can he leave me after making me his girlfriend and sleeping with me!"

Finally she found him. But alas, he was seen dancing with other girls.

He was drunk. He was dancing the same way with other girl, the way he danced with her last three nights. Or you can say, he was lying a new trap!

Ha-ri got angry and pulled him from the crowd of people dancing there.

"What the hell! Where are you taking me?" Jungkook yelled when he saw her pulling his hand and taking him out.

"How can you dance like this?"

"Why? I have full right to dance here."

"Seriously! With another girl! I am your girlfriend right?"

"Ya......but I am bored of you now! Lets break up!" His face had no expressions. Like he never cared about about anyone since before.

"Oh wow! How easily you said that! Just after sleeping with me; how can you leave me just making a useless excuse?"

"My life! My wish! My rules!"

"Did you use protection last night?"

"No!"

"How can you do that! What if I get pregnant? It was my fertile period!"

"If you get pregnant, than Get it aborted!"

"How can you say that!"

"I myself am like a child! I can't even take care of myself, how shall I take care of it?"

"You should have thought about it before taking me to the hotel!"

"That is none of my concern! And by chance if you get pregnant; here you go." He took out a bundle of notes and threw at her.

"Go to hospital. Here is the money. Get some hormonal ejections before anything happens."

"How cheap you are!" She started crying with anger and guilt.

"Don't you utter anything and just leave. Never dare to come close to me again." He left.

Ha-ri was crying. A girl saw her from a distance and came to her.

"Don't cry. Just do what he said." She said

"What do you mean?"

"I too have suffered the same. But I did not listen to him at that time and its consequences were awful!

He is a red flags guy. He is a big womaniser and He has severe anger issue too. He can even beat you to pulp and you can't do anything to him.

He is the son of on of the richest man in Korea. He is like a psyco. No one dares to mess with him.

Hope my words struck into your head! Good luck." She left.

"You bustard!!!!!" Ha-ri yelled. But there was nothing she could do.

So this is Jeon Jungkook, who is recently sitting and drinking whisky while looking for a new one to make her fall in his trap.

He always uses the same Use and throw policy!

________<●♡●>_________

"Taehyung! Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Mr. Kim asked while getting ready, as he saw his son leaving his room; all dressed up with a backpack.

"Yes dad. Good morning." The younger male replied.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. I am just leaving for the college."

"Did you have your breakfast?"

"Yes I just finished it. Hope you too had it and took your medication on time."

"Yes I did."

"Bye dad. Go well. I should leave now."

"OK son. Bye."

Taehyung left after greeting his father with a bright smile.

Taehyung is a very good son. He lives with his father at a mansion. His mother left the world when he was eighteen, so his father is the only one he has.

He is doing MBA in fashion designing as his father owns a fashion business. He wants to set his business on international level.
It is his last year of college.

"Hey Tae! How are you?" A girl called him from back just after he reached the college.

*Oho......she is again behind me.* he said to himself while rolling eyes.

"Yeah Rosie! I am fine. Thanks. I am getting late for my classes. Will see you later." He tried to escape.

"Hey! Why do you ignore me?" She caught him and took him to a corner.

"Am I that bad? What is the problem? The more I try to get close to you, the far you run away.

Why don't you be mine Kim Taehyung? Give me a chance. I have been trying since long." Rosie asked as she pinned the poor man against a corner of the wall.

"Hey! Maintain the distance OK?"

"How sad. You are a very handsome boy with such a rude attitude. If you keep running away from people, how will you get a partner?"

"I know, what type of person will be my partner. I will choose the one I feel to be with. And no one has the right to force me. So keep this in your mind and stop following such cheap tactics. Lets go. Our classes are going to start." He replied as he smiled at the girl in a sarcastic way and left.

His experience said that how irritated he was.

________<●♡●>_________

So let's see, how Taekook are destined to meet.