🎀 Chapter-45🎀

YN was on the ground

YN was on the ground. She was crying so much. Her top was half torn. There was a  broken flower vass which Fall and made that noise. A boy was standing infront of him.

He turned back hearing the voice of the door opening and saw Hoseok, Sook-Ja and Jay. He was having wide eyes with a shocked expression.

Hoseok- You bastard!!

Hoseok went near him and punched him so hard that he fell on the ground. Hoseok was kicking him so nuch when Jay came near him and said

Jay- Hyung, leave it to us. Me and Sook will handle him.

He said. Hoseok nodded and he immediately went towards YN who was still crying.

He bent down. YN was shivering so much because of fear. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her body and took her in his embrace. YN flinched and started crying but Hoseok rubbed his back trying his best to make him calm.

Hoseok- Shh.... YN don't cry. You are safe. Don't cry.

He was saying assuring words to her.

Here Jay and Sook-Ja were really heating the shit out of that boy. Well, what else do you expect from the two. They are black belts in Karate 🥋 and marshal arts.

Just then the Kim and Min family also came up. They were shocked when they saw the scene infront of them.

Sook-Ja and Jay left the boy who was almost unconscious by now.

Jimin immediately ran near YN and took her in his embrace.

Jimin- YN, are you alright?

He asked but he didn't received any answer. YN pushed him back and he was shocked seeing her behaviour. She looked at Hoseok with teary eyes and hugged him and again started crying her heart out.

Jimin was about to take her in his embrace again when Hoseok said

Hoseok- Let her be Jimin. She is not in the right state right now.

He said and Jimin nodded his head. The others also came and asked YN if she was ok but all she did was snuggle more in Hoseok's chest.

Jennie- Hobi, let's take her to her room.

She said. Hoseok nodded and he stood up with YN still in his arms. They all went to YN's room. Hoseok made YN sit on the bed.
He stood up but YN stopped him by holding his wrist.

YN- P-pl-ea-se do-don't le-av-e m-me.

She said crying. Hoseok nodded his head and sat beside her.

Hoseok looked at Sook-Ja and signalled her to come near him. She came.

Hoseok- Tell Jennie Noona to being some comfortable clothes for her.