🎀 Chapter-38🎀

Hoseok, Sook-Ja and Jay reached their new destination

Hoseok, Sook-Ja and Jay reached their new destination. They came out from the car. Jay was looking here and there observing everything cause it was all very new for him.

While Sook-Ja was looking very shocked looking at the buliding infront of her. She looked at Hoseok who was smiling.

Sook-Ja- Oppa, why are we here?

She asked. Jay who was in his own world came out from his world and looked at them.

Jay- What do you mean Sook? It's just a hospital.

Sook-Ja- You don't leave in Korea that's why you don't know. But this, KSJ Hospital, is the biggest hospital in Whole Korea.

He said. Jay looked at her surprised.

Jay- Really?

Sook-Ja- Yup. Seokie Oppa, why are we here?

Hoseok- You will know. Let's go in. Shall we?

He said. They both nodded their heads. They all went inside the hospital. They went near the reception.

R- Hello Sir's and Mam. May I know how can I help you?

Hoseok- We are here to meet Dr. Kim.

R- Oh. Um.. do you have an appointment?

Hoseok- No. But, I have this.

Hoseok said putting a card infront of her. Jennie have him this card. She said, he can use this card and no one will stop him as this card is given to some people only by Jin.

R- Oh.  Then you can go. Do you know the way?

Hoseok- I do. Thank you

He said. He then went near the elevator and went to the floor when Jin's office is situated.
Sook-Ja and Jay also followes him.

Once they reached there, Sook-Ja and Jay were amazed by the view. This floor doesn't give hospital vibes.

Hoseok walked towards a specific room. He knocks on the door.

Come In

As he heard it. He opened the door and went in with his two clueless while amazed friends.
There he saw Jin sitting on his table reading a file wearing a white coat.