🎀 Chapter-31🎀

Author's Note- In the last chapter I mentioned that Yeonie was Jennie's twin. It was a mistake. She is actually Lisa's Twin. Not Jennie.

🌺🌺🌺

Flashback

Namjoon and Irene came to the park with their daughters. Lisa and Yeonie were busy playing in the sand while Namjoon and Irene were roaming around the park. There were not that many people here in the park today.

~ DADA!! MUMMA!!

They heard Lisa's voice. They turned back and saw Lisa sitting while crying and calling for them. Namjoon and Irene immediately ran to her.

Namjoon- Lisa. What happened baby?

Lisa- Dada..... Unnie.....

She said. And that's when Namjoon and Irene noticed that Yeonie was missing.

Namjoon- Lisa baby. Where is Your Unnie?

Lisa- I don't know. Me go for water and come Unnie not here.

She said crying. Irene and Namjoon looked at each other with shocked expressions.

Irene- Lily, baby don't cry. We will find your Unnie. Hmmm.

She said trying to calm her down. Lisa nodded her head.

Namjoon- Lily, go and sit in the car. And lock the door. I and Your Mom will come after finding Yeonie. Ok?

Lisa- Okay.

Lisa said and went towards their car which was not that away from where they were.
She may be just two but Namjoon and Irene have already taught her and Yeonie all the important things like locking the house door, car door, etc. So, they don't have to worry about Lisa right now.

Namjoon- YEONIEEE!!! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Namjoon shouted hoping Yeonie will hear and come to them.

Irene- YEONIE!! COME TO MUMMA BABY!!!

Irene also shouted. They continued searching for her. They even asked the few people who were there. But no one saw her.

It was 2 hours later, and they still didn't found her.

Irene- Namjoon. Where did she went? I am getting worried now.

She said. Till now she was crying. Why wouldn't she be? She is a mother and her child is missing. The child means so much to a mother.

Namjoon- Irene, don't worry. We will find her.

~JOONIE!!

Namjoon turned behind and saw Jin and Jisso running towards them.  Jisso came and immediately took Irene in her embrace.

Actually, Namjoon called Jin a few minutes ago and told him what happened. That's why they came here.

Namjoon immediately hugged his Hyung.

Namjoon- Hyung.... Yeonie is missing..... We are finding her for the past 2 hours but she is nowhere.