🎀 Chapter-29🎀

2 Days Later

2 Days Later

As Jisso was still weak, Jin didn't allow her to go to school today. And from last two days also. He also wanted to stay home but he have some appointments so, he can't. Same with Yoongi. That is why Namjoon decided to stay at home.

Jisso denied saying she can take care of herself but Everyone agreed with Jin only.

So, Jisso was left with no choice. She was in her room sitting while using her phone.

Jin and Yoongi left for Hospital and Irene and Wendy also left for work.
(Irene also joined the same company as Wendy)

The kids were at school. That means it was only Jisso and Namjoon in the house.

Namjoon was in his room talking to someone on his phone.

Namjoon:
See, I don't care how you will do it. But I want to know who the hell did that. Find the person behind all this.

###-
We are trying Namjoon. But, it's hard. The boy Jisso Noona mentioned is not in school. I mean, he studies here only. But, his parents said that he went to America yesterday.

Namjoon:
America? What the hell!!
Don't we have any other way?

###:
As I said before. We are trying. And don't worry. We will find out who was behind all this.

Namjoon:
Ok. I am really counting on you, Chanyeol.
Don't lose my trust.

Chanyeol:
Ofcourse Namjoon. You can trust us.
Well, aren't you gonna go to school today?

Namjoon:
Actually No. Noona is still weak. And Jin Hyung had some work. So, I am staying at the house today.

Chanyeol:
Ok. And when are you gonna come and meet us? We all are missing you so much.

Namjoon:
Soon buddy.
Anyways, gotta go.
Bye.

Chanyeol:
Ok, Buddy. By

Call Ended

And with that, Namjoon hung up the phone. He sat on his bed and opened his phone.
He opened the gallery and clicked on one photo.