🎀 Chapter-42🎀

Flashback Continues 1 hour later

Flashback Continues
1 hour later

Namjoon was reading some e-books when he heard some shuffling on the bed. He turned back and saw the girl who was sleeping or you can say was unconscious till now woke up.

She sat on the bed and looked at her surroundings. 

Namjoon- Hey, are you fine?

Namjoon asked. She flinched hearing the sudden voice. She looked at Namjoon and relaxed a bit.

~ I am. Thank you for saving me.

She said. Namjoon nodded her head. He offered her the glass of water which she gladly accepted gulping down the water.

Namjoon- Wait here for a minute, I will be back soon. Don't be scared. You are safe here. Ok?

Namjoon said and she nodded her head. He went outside. He reached the door and suddenly stopped. He turned back and looked at her. She looked a little confused.

Namjoon- I forgot to ask. What is your name?

~ YN.

She said. Namjoon nodded his head and left.
YN was looking here and there examining the whole room. Soon, she saw Namjoon who came back with Yoongi.

Yoongi- Are you fine now?

YN- I am. I am really thankful to both of you for saving me.

Namjoon- It's Ok YN. Now let's talk later. You should eat something. Hyung said you are very weak and you fainted cause of lack of food. So, first eat it and then if you are comfortable you can tell us about yourself.

Namjoon said and YN nodded. Yoongi pitted the tray infront of her. YN was a little surprised seeing many dishes infront of her. She quickly started eating. Namjoon and Yoongi can easily tell that the poor girl didn't ate anything for days.

After she was finished, Yoongi took the tray and pouted it aside.

Namjoon- You wanna share?

YN- Yes...... Um... So, I am YN. Lee YN. And I am 11 years old.

Yoongi- Oh. Ok YN, what were you doing there in the park? And where are your parents? And why do you have so many marks and all?

YN- My parents died when I was 2. I am living with my Foster Parents. But they don't love me. They beat me everytime. All this marks, scars and Burn marks are because of them only.