🎀 Chapter-39🎀

Jin looked at Hoseok who was sitting on the couch staring at particularly nothing

Jin looked at Hoseok who was sitting on the couch staring at particularly nothing. He can tell that Hoseok was clearly spaced out.

Jin- Hobi?

Hoseok suddenly flinched. Sook-Ja and Jay immediately went to his sides and rubbed his back. He took a deep breath and then looked at Jin who was looking at him worriedly.

Hoseok- W-what happened Papa?

Jin- Hobi...

Jin was about to ask why he flinched and looked scared but stopped when Sook-Ja motioned him to not to. She was practically begging Jin with her eyes to not ask Hoseok. Jin slightly nodded and said

Jin- You said you went home. And met YN too. Right?

He asked. Hoseok nodded his head.

Jin- Do you know everything about her?

He asked unsure. Hoseok shooked his head as 'no'.

Jin- Then... Won't you like.... Wanna know about her?

Hoseok- I do. But, I need answer from someone else.

Jin- Yoongs?

Hoseok- Yup.... Uh.... Papa what is the age of YN?

Jin- She is 14 years old. A year younger than our Chim.

He said and Hoseok looked so surprised. He blinked his eyes still surprised but decided not to ask anything regarding this.

Knock Knock

Jin heard a knock on his door. He looked at the door. He wasn't expecting someone right now. So, who could it be?

Jin- Come In.

He said. The door opened and Juwon (Jin's PA/secretary) came in. Jin looked at him.

Jin- What brings you here Juwon?

Jin asked.

Juwon- Mr. Kim, Mr. Min wants to meet you. So, he is asking if you are not busy, so can he come?

He said. Jin looked at Hoseok who was already looking at him. He looked at Juwon and said

Jin- No No!! Tell him I am not free. I am busy. Tell him that he can go home early today. I will go home later.

He said in a hurry. Juwon looked at him with a wierd expression but nodded his head as left the roo. 

Jin and Hoseok sighed in relief.

Jin, Hoseok- The whole plan would have ruined.

They both said at the same time and then looked at each other.

Jin, Hoseok- We are still the same.

They again said at the same time and laughed a little. Meanwhile, Jay and Sook-Ja were shocked when they heard Jin and Hoseok talking in sync and that too word to word.

Just then Jin remembered something. He looked at Hoseok and said

Jin- Hobi, what if Tae or Kook or Jen or Lily tell the others about you?

He asked. Hoseok have him a small smile and said

Hoseok- Papa, They will not. Before coming here I already told them not to tell anyone about me. And By seeing Chim and YN's hate towards me, I am sure they wouldn't even mention my name.

He said in a low and sad tone as he mentioned about Jimin. Jin looked at him with a sad expression. But he couldn't do anything.

Time Skip
An hour Later
Kim and Min House

Well Jin with Hoseok and his two best friends were right now infront of their house standing. They just came here.

Jin- Let's go inside Hobi. Shall we?

Hoseok nodded his head. They both went in. Jin used the password instead of knocking on the door.

They came in the living room and saw most of them were there only. Namjoon, Jisso, Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa, Jungkook and Irene. The missing were Hobi's parents, His little brother and his "he don't know how" his sister(?).

Namjoon who was just relaxing was the first one to notice them. He stood up.

Namjoon- Hey Hyung. Who are they?

He asked looking at Hoseok and his friends. Namjoon's words caught the attention of others too. They also looked at them.

The kids were having a smile seeing Hoseok again while the elders except for Him ofcourse were confused.

Jin- I will tell you. First tell me Where's Yoongs, Wendy and Irene?

Jisso- Unnie is in kitchen making dinner with Irene, while your Yoongs is in his room resting.

Jin- Oh. Tae baby, go and call your Uncle and Jen go and call your Aunt's.

Taehyung, Jennie- Ok Dad.

They both said and rushed out from the living room.

Jin came and sat on the couch with Hoseok right beside him. Whil Sook-Ja and Jay sat near them on another couch. The rest also sat down and looked at the unknown persons in the house.

Soon, Jennie came back with Irene and Wendy behind him and Taehyung too came back Yoongi.

Hoseok looked at them his eyes already having tears in them.

While Sook-Ja gasped seeing "The Min Yoongi" infront of her but she kept quiet..........for now.

Yoongi- Hyung, why did you called me? I was sleeping?

Jin- Sleepy head. Come here. There is someone who is here to meet you all.

He said. Yoongi, Wendy and Irene came and sat on the couch. The kids stood up so that the elders can sit.

Irene- Who Oppa? And who are these cutie pies with you?

She said looking at Hoseok and His friends.

Jin- You don't know him?

He asked. And all of them shooked their head as No except for one persons.

Wendy- M-my H-h-hobi.... M-my S-son......

Wendy said as she stood up. All of them who don't know who they were looked at Wendy with a shocked expression.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

Want double Update?
Then tell me.

How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 947