🎀 Chapter-34🎀

2 Years Later

2 Years Later

Hoseok, Sook-Ja, and Jay- 18 Years old
Jennie, Lisa- 20 years old
Taehyung, Jungkook- 17 years old
Jimin's Age- 16 Years old

🌺🌺🌺

Germany
Sook-Ja's house

Jay- Hobi Hyung!! Are you fine?

Jay asked as soon as he came. He was panting hard which clearly showed he ran to get here.

Sook-Ja- Shh.... He is sleeping. Keep your voice down.

Jay- Oh sorry sorry.

Sook-Ja- Ok, but Thank God you are here. I called you cause I have an idea.

Jay- What is it?

He asked drinking the water.

Sook-Ja- I am taking Hobi Oppa back to Korea.

She said with a serious face which clearly said she isn't joking.

Jay- Does he know?

Sook-Ja shooked her head while playing lightly with Hoseok's hair.

Sook-Ja- I will tell him after he wakes up. My Mom, Dad and Unnie are already in Korea, so I will get a reason to go with him.

She said. She stood up and sat kn the couch. Jay followed her saying

Jay- I will come with you too.

Jay said. Sook-Ja looked at her and shook her head.

Sook-Ja- There is no need Jay. And I don't think your parents will give you permission.

Jay- They will. They have to. And There is need. Remember, we are L3. Lucky three. We are not lucky if even one of us is missing. And we always help each other, so I can't stay behind this time too. Ok?

Sook-Ja- But Jay...

Jay- It's final Sook. I will talk with my parents. They will understand. And I always wanted to go to Korea too and they know this so they will not deny.

Sook-Ja- Ok fine. And ya, tell Aunt and Uncle that they don't hav to worry about your stay. You will stay with me and My family.

Jay- Thanks Sook.

Sook-Ja- Idiot. There is no need to thank me. Like you said, we always help each other.

Jay- Hmm. You are right.

After this they both sat in silence when.....

~ Umh....

They heard a voice. They both immediately turned to Hoseok who was sleeping on the bed.
They saw him opening his eyes and sitting on bed.