🎀 Chapter-32🎀

Flashback Continues

Flashback Continues

They went inside that old room. They saw Yeonie's body lying on the ground while blood was coming out from her head and legs. He full body was having brusies. Her face was full of dry tears, hairs were messy. Dress was half torn.

Irene, Namjoon, Jin and Jisso covered their mouth in shock.

Irene- Y-yeonie......

She immediately ran their and putted Yeonie's head in her lap. 

Irene- Yeonie....baby wake up. See Mumma is here. Please wake up. Yeonie.....please baby......please wake up...

She said between her cries. Jisso went near her and started to calm her down.

Irene- Unnie..... Please tell her to wake up. Please.

Jisso- Calm down Irene. She will wake up. Nothing happened to her.

Namjoon on the other hand, was still in shock. He was standing there like a dead body. It was like his soul left his body.

Jin looked at his brother.

Jin- Joonie.....

Jin called him softly. Namjoon looked at him and Jin could see tears coming in Namjoon's eyes.

Namjoon- Hyung..... Yeonie ......

Jin didn't let him finish, and took him in his embrace. He could feel his shirt getting wet from Namjoon's tears but he didn't cared. Right now his brother was more important for him.

Jin- Sir, please call the ambulance.

Jin said to the police while running Namjoon's back.

Police- We already did Mr. Kim. The ambulance will be here any time soon.

He said. Jin nodded his head. He looked infront and saw Irene crying in Jisso's embrace.
He knew that they both were in extreme pain. He will be too, if something like this happen to Jennie. He could feel how sad their both were.

Soon, enough he heard the Ambulance siren.

Jin- Namjoon, the Ambulance is here. Let's take Yeonie outside.

He said. Namjoon broke the hug and nodded his head. Jin went near Yeonie and slowly lifted her. They all came outside and the next thing he knew was they were in the hospital.