🎀 Chapter-1🎀

~ Princess, wake up.

###- Mama, let me sleep more. Please.

The little girl said showing her puppy eyes to her Mom. This was her weapon. She know her mother can never resist those puppy eyes.

~ I am not gonna fall for that. Get up before I call your Dada.

###- Mama please 🥺🥺.

~ *sigh* *deep breath* JIN. JENNIE IS NOT GETTING UP!!!!!

She shouted. Jennie who was sleeping suddenly woke up with wide eyes.

Jennie- Mamaaaa!!

She wined and sat on the bed making a pout.
Just then Jennie's Dad came inside the room with someone in his arms. He looked at his wife and said

Jin- Why are shouting in the early morning Jisso?

Jin asked to his wife Jisso.
Jisso got up from the bed and made her way towards her husband.

Jisso- Cause your daughter is not getting up. And only you can make her get up from her bed.

She said as she took her son from Jin's arms to her arms.

Jin- Jennie, again?

Jennie- Dada, I want to sleep more. Please 🥺.

Jisso- You Drama Queen. Your puppy eyes are not gonna work on your "Dada". Now, get up before I come with Jin's pink pan.

Jisso said and Jennie immediately came out from her blankets. She stood up and ran to the bathroom saving Herself from her Father's Pink Pan.

Jin- If you could wake her up, then why did you called me? Me and Tae were having a very good time with each other.  Right Tae Tae?

He asked the 5 year old in Jisso's arms.

Taehyung- Yup. Mama.... Me and Dada were paying.

Jisso- Paying? What were you paying? Your Dad is the one who should pay not you baby.

Jisso said. Listening to her Taehyung face  palmed 🤦🏻‍♀️ himself. Jin looked at his expression and chuckled while Jisso looked at him with wide eyes clearly in shock at the expression her son gave to her.

Taehyung- Mama, Me was not paying.......me Paying with Dad. P-l-a-y-i-n-g. Paying.

Taehyung said as he pronounced each and every word. It took a second for Jisso to understand what her son meant. This time she was the one who face palmed Herself.

Jisso- Tae baby, it's not Paying. It's Playing.
Play and ing. Playing. Say it.

Taehyung- Play and ing. Paying.

Jisso- Not Paying baby. P-l-a-y-i-n-g

Taehyung- That's what I said  Mama. Paying.

Jisso- Tae.... You know what leave it. Your Dada will teach you.

Taehyung- But Mama, you are my t-t-t-teacher..... so you should teact me.

Jisso- Baby, it's Teach not Teact. Ok?

Jisso said and Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

Jin- Ok, Miss Teacher and her student shall we go down now?

Jin said getting annoyed at the fact that they didn't have him the attention. Jisso looked at him and chuckled. She pecked his lips and left the door with Taehyung. Jin took a second to understand what just happened.

Jin- Yah! You can't just kiss me infront of our kids. They are still young.

He yelled as he came downstairs. Jisso was feeding Taehyung. She looked at him and said

Jisso- It was a peck Jin.

Jin- It's same thing.

Jisso- Call Namjoon. He will tell you the difference between Peck and Kiss.
( If you know you know)

Jin- Leave it.

Jisso- Good. Now, come and have breakfast. I will go and check on Jennie.

Jin sat in his place.

Jin- She is bathing.  She will come. You come and sit.

Jin said taking food in his plate. Jisso turned around and looked at him.

Jisso- And do what? I will eat with Jennie only.

Jin- I know. That's why  I am not calling you for that.

Jisso- Then?

Jin- Feed me. Like you did to Tae Tae.

Jisso- What? Tae is a kid that's why I feed him but Jin you, you are not a kid.

Jin- I can be a kid if you want. Please feed me. Please.

Jisso- Kim Seokjin.  Just eat your food before I come with your own Pink Pan towards you.

Jin- Ani. I was just joking. I will eat.

Jisso- Good.

Jisso said and Jin started eating.

Jin- Why is your Mom this scary?

Jin whispered to Taehyung who was trying to fit a full spoon of rice in his mouth. He stopped it and looked at his Dad.

Taehyung- How will Tae Tae know?

He whispered  as he again tried to fit the spoon full of rice in his mouth.

Jin- She is your Mom. You should know.

Taehyung- And your w.....wife.

Jin- Right. Sometimes I wonder from where did I even found her from?

Taehyung- Maybe......*gulp* School.

Taehyung whispered as he finally ate his spoon of rice now.

Taehyung- Mama, Feed Me!!!!!

Taehyung said looking at Jin with an evil smile. Jisso came and started feeding him while he looked at his father with the evil smile still in his face.

🌺🌺🌺

Q. Should next part be related to Yoongi's side or Namjoon's Side?

Hey Moon lights
This was the first Part.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 938

🌺🌺🌺

And 130 views already. I just posted Introduction yesterday and I already have 130 views.
Thank you so much for that.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️