🎀 Chapter-12🎀

So sorry for late update. I said yesterday I will give tuday but I was seriously in very bad mood from last night and seriously didn't even wanted to write this chapter too. But, then I remembered about my promise. So, I worte it immediately. If there is any mistake ignore it.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

2 Weeks Later

Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon finally found a new house as they planned. And yesterday they all shifted in their new house too.

(Author- The next part is House Tour)

In those 2 weeks,all the kids got very close with each other except for Jimin who continued sticking to his "Hobi Hobi". And after Hoseok are Taehyung and Jungkook.

He is found with the three of them more than his own parents. Same with the other three.

And ofcourse, this 4 devil's have destroyed all the peacefulness and silence in the Kim household.

Jungkook was literally living in the Kim household instead of his house while Jennie was living in the young Kims house. (With Lisa)

Jimin and Hoseok are also enrolled in the same school as Taehyung and Jungkook. And they will be start from today. So, you can say that the School is In Trouble cause All the 4 trouble makers are going there.

Now, let's come to present. They all were in the dining room sitting as they just finished their breakfast.

Taehyung- Mumma, Hobi study with me and Kookie?

Taehyung asked. And before Jisso could really Jimin suddenly shouted

Jimin- NO NO..... HOBI HOBI.....WICH (with) ME.

He shouted and they all looked at him.

Yoongi- Chim, Hobi already studied the class  you are in. He will be in other class.

Yoongi tried to explain his son. Jimin as he understood nodded with a pout.

Jin- And Tae Tae, no. Hobi will not study with you neither with Jungkook (he said looking at Jungkook who was about to say something). He is older than you both too. So, he will study in another class.

Jin said and Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded their head understanding what Jin wanted to tell them.

Namjoon- Ok, now kids go up and bring your bags. Then Yoongi Uncle will drop you all at the school. Ok?

Hoseok,Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa- Okay.

Jimin- OKAY!!!!

He shouted clapping his hands. The couple's chuckled at the youngest cuteness. The kids went upstairs, Jimin with Hoseok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi- Ok By By. Take care of yourselves and Hobi take care of Jimin.

Yoongi said as he dropped the kids at school.

Hoseok- Ok Dada. By By. Love you.

Jimin- Love you Dada.

Yoongi- Love you all too. By

All Kids- By.

Saying this they went inside the school while Yoongi went and sat in his car driving to Jin's hospital.

In School

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie and Lisa were showing Hoseok and Jimin there school. You can say they were giving them a small tour. Hoseok and Jimin's schedule was already given to them by Jisso. (She is a teacher here only).

After the small tour, Taehyung and Jungkook went to their respective classes. (they both are in same class). Jennie and Lisa helped Jimin and Hoseok to find their classes. After that they both also went to their respective classes.

Taehyung and Jungkook's Class

Taehyung and Jungkook came in their class and sat on their seats.

As they sat there, Taehyung's bestfriend Mark came towards them.
Mark Tuan, is an American boy whose family shifted in Seoul when he was 3 years ago. His parents enrolled in this school.  That's when he and Taehyung met and became bestfriends.

He came and sat near Taehyung.

Mark- Hey.....Tae Tae.

Taehyung turned his head towards his bestfriend when he heard his name.

Taehyung- Hey Markie. How are you?

Mark- Me fine. You?

Mark asked. The little boy is still struggling in Korean so it's very hard for him to form full sentences. But when he speak korean he looks so cute according to Mrs. Kim Jisso. He can understand it but speaking is a little tough.

Taehyung- Me fine too.

Mark- Why you didn't came tomorrow?

Mark asked. Taehyung giggled a little at Marks mistake.

Taehyung- I didn't came Yesterday cause we were shifing(shifting) in a new house.

Mark- New house!!

Mark asked with sparkle in his eyes. Jungkook who was listening to them till now now spoke.

Jungkook- Yeshh. And A Big One. This big

He said opening his arms and showing Mark how big their new house is.
Mark widened his eyes at the length Jungkook mentioned.

Mark- Really? That means you both live same same now?

Both the cousins nodded their heads. Mark made a Wow from his mouth. Before he could say anything else there teacher *cough cough* Mrs. Kim Jisso came in the class.

Jisso- Good Morning little troublemakers.

Jisso said and all the kids in the class laughed at the nickname their Teacher gave them.

All Students- Goooooooooood Mornnnnnnnnning!!!!

They all sang or you can say shouted in unison like they do daily. Jisso shook her head knowing  they are not gonna change.

Jisso- Ok, so little troublemakers. Today we will study about something very interesting.

She said and all the kids squealed in happines after hearing the word "Interesting"

(Author- Yah! My dear Moonlights. Let the kids study their "Interesting" thing. You all should not know what they do in class. Focus on your own study)

***

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 960