🎀 Chapter-25🎀

Like Yoongi said, he really went to Jimin's room to talk with him

Like Yoongi said, he really went to Jimin's room to talk with him. But when he reached his room, he found Jimin sleeping peacefully.
So, Yoongi didn't went in and let him sleep.
He came back to his room, where Wendy was sitting and waiting for him only.

Wendy- What happened?

Yoongi- He is sleeping.

He said and Wendy made a "O" shaped mouth.

Wendy- You can talk after lunch.

Yoongi- Hm...

Yoongi said. Now, he is really looking forward to the lunch.

(Well, Jimin and all the kids were still at home as today is Sunday.)

🌺🌺🌺

Yoongi- Jimin....Can I have a talk with you?

Yoongi said to Jimin who was about to go back this room after having lunch. He stopped and looked at his father nodding his head.

Yoongi- See, Chim. We know you are sad that Hobi wen--

Jimin- No I am not Dad. I understand. He may have an reason for going. So don't worry. I am not sad.

Jimin said cutting off Yoongi by his pure lie.  But as he completed, the tensed atmosphere calmed down. And Wendy and Yoongi took a breath in relief.

Yoongi- Really Chim?

Jimin- Yup Dada. Now, can I go. I have some homework to do.

He said. Yoongi nodded his head and soon Jimin left the room.

Jimin said he is not sad. And it's true. He is not sad. The emotion he have is Angriness. He is Angry. And even if Jimin is the Maknae, his anger is the worst thing in the whole house.

🌺🌺🌺

3 Months Later

3 month passed since Hoseok left Korea to Germany. Many things changed. Like, Jimin became a little distant from everyone. He now speaks less and his cheerful side is almost gone.
The time he is happy or he smiles is when he is with Taehyung or Jungkook or Sehun, his best friend.

Yoongi got himself busy in hospital so that don't think much about Hoseok. Cause thinking about him only makes him sad.

On the other hand, Wendy was relieved. 3 months passed and she didn't received any news from her parents and She was glad about that. She also found a part time job at a Company as a Secretary. She go when Jimin left to school and come back after an hour Jimin is home from School so that she can spend time with her son who was a little lonely after his "Hobi Hobi" left.