chapter 23

"Y-yeah.." Russia says looking at France with kind eyes, Russia was so grateful that they cared for him.
"C-can I stay the night..?" Russia asked as he reached up and held Frances wrist, he then nuzzles his face into Frances soft hands as he gently wipes away left over tears.
"Tell him to come and grab his bag, I'll leave it at the door so he doesn't have to talk to us." USSR said as shuffling could be heard.
"Do you want to speak to uncle?" America asked as he looked over at Russia.
"Mm.. Y-yeah.." Russia said as he pulls away from France who only smiles and makes his way back to his seat.
"H-hello?" Russia said nervously, he begins to fidget with his hands again, America walks over to him and grabs his hands softly.
"Hey baby, I already know what happened and I'm not upset. Everyone wants you to know they love you okay?" USSR said as Russia smiles softly.
"Thanks Папа.. tell everyone I love them too.." Russia said as he calmed down.
"Okay my baby, I'll get you some clothes and you can pick them up at in about 30 minutes." USSR said.
"Okay thank you, don't forget to pack me my anxiety medicine and something for my headaches.." Russia said looking down, America was a little shocked so was Britain and France.
"Do you want some melatonin as well?" USSR asked as the sound of pill bottles being shaken was heard.
"Yes please.." Russia said softly.
"Don't forget my toothbrush, wallet, phone, charger and keys.." Russia said as he looked up at America who smile softly.
"Just your normal outing stuff?" USSR asked with a laugh.
"Yeah, if Ukraine wants she can hunt my outfits." Russia said as he smiles.
"Okay, I told her she wants to know how many you want?" USSR said as he laughs.
"Uhmm I'm not sure how many days I'll be staying." Russia said looking at France.
"You still have school. But you can start until next Monday if you want." France said as Britain nodded.
"A weeks worth, make sure she gets me something to keep me warm. It's starting to get cold at night again." Russia said as he laughs softly.
"Alright my baby, I'll let you go. Call me if you need anything." USSR said as he laughs softly.
"Okay I will, love you." Russia said as he pulled the phone away from his ear an hung up, he then handed it back to France.
"S-sorry about everything.." Russia said as he looked down with a guilty expression.
"Oh dear, don't worry about it but how about next time you come and talk to us about it okay?" France said as he smiles softly, he walks up to Russia and cups his cheeks, he then pulls the tall boy down to his level and plants a soft kiss on his forehead. Russia blushes not exactly expecting that France would do something like this.
"Your part of our family and that means your going to be treated like family." France stated as he pulls away from Russia with a cheeky smile.
"That's right dear boy!" Britain chimed in with a laugh.
"Your always welcome in my home." Britain said as he walked up to Russia and patted his back, at this point his face was soild red. Americas parents are talking to him as if america is his boyfriend? The thought made Russia excited.
"T-thank you!" Russia blushes and smiles, France, Britain and America laugh at his reaction.
"S-sorry I'm a little embarrassed! I've been been accepted by my friends parents and having them tell me in person is making me blush!" Russia laughs with a bright smile that melts the American families heart.
"H-Hey uh.. do you wanna go for a walk?" America asked as he looked up at Russia.
"Sure..?" Russia said a little nervous as he looks at Britain and France.
"You boys go have fun, me and Britain are going over to USSR'S to see if my twins are behaving." France said as he stands up, Britain quickly follows her.
"Okay, stay safe and try to get along please?" America said looking at Britain who huffs and nods with a laugh, and with that they left.

"Where do you wanna go?" America asked looking up at Russia with a soft smile, Russia thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.
"It doesn't really matter to me...I just like getting out." Russia said blankly as he looks at the walk way. America hums as he thinks of a nice place to go.
"How about Verose park?" America said looking up at Russia for a response. Russia thinks for a moment before turning towards America and nodding.
"The flower park?" Russia asked with a small smile.
America smiles and nods.
"Yeah." America said as he turns his head away from Russia to keep him from seeing his blushing face.
"I've never been to this park before.." Russia said as he looks a little embarrassed, verose park has been in the town of riverside since it was founded Russia knew this and that's why he felt a bit of embarrassment.
America looks at Russia with a surprised look before smiling.
"Don't worry, I didn't even know it existed until I was in 7th grade." America said laughing as he pats Russia's back gently.
"Really?" Russia said with a surprised look. America didn't really care about history so he never tried to remember monuments and parks.
"Yeah, I hated to study." America said laughing with a sigh.
"Well that explains a lot." Russia said with a laugh as he nudges America jokingly, America laughs and rolls his eyes before smiling.
"We're almost there, just down this path." America said as he stopped and turned towards what looks like a hiking trail, Russia glances at America to make sure he was serious but before he could say anything the smaller male was on the trail. Russia quickly follows after him not wanting to get lost.
After about 10 minutes of walking the path cleared and the trees disappeared, the park was absolutely gorgeous, flowers everywhere and butterflies dancing in almost all of them.
"Did you know this was a butterfly sanctuary for endangered butterflies?" America asked turning to see Russia's reaction, he looked down at America with a unamused look.
"You suck at studying but yet you knew that?" Russia laughs out as he crossed his arms.
"W-well.." America said sarcastically as he laughs.
"I have no excuses, I just learned about what I liked." America said turning away and heading to the nearest flower bed, it was full of daisies.
America hums and gently crawls in the middle of the flower bed and allows the butterflies to dance around him gracefully.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" America said as he looks up at Russia who approached slowly.
"Y-yeah.." Russia said staring at America, he looked so stunning in this situation and it makes Russia want him even more.