chapter 7

DEFINITIONS
Senpai: Noun. senpai (plural senpais) The senior member of a group in Japanese arts; a mentor. (anime and manga, fandom slang) An upperclassman or elder student

"T-thanks.. " america says looking away. 'H-his laugh is... Adorable..' the smaller male thought as he covers his mouth with his left hand, he stays silent thinking what to say next the smaller male didn't realize Russia as took notice to his silence.
"h-hey? You okay?.." Russia asked leaning down a bit to make eye contact.
"Y-yeah just surprised that I used you as my sketch model.." America said looking away a small blush dusted his cheeks.
"I-i don't mind you drawing me at all honesty, I t-think it's nice..
" Russia said looking away from the smaller male.
"R-really? Are you sure." America asked curiously with a small smile.
"Yeah I don't mind one bit!" Russia said with a cute smile that made Americas heart skip a beat, thats when the smaller male began to question his feelings towards the Russian.
'D-Do I love him..' america thought before pushing the thought aside
'Impossible.. hes my best friend..'
Russia looks over his face trying to read his expression with little to no success.
"Are you sure you okay america?" Russia asked with a bit of concern. "You can tell me if something is bothering you." He says getting a blank look from the other male.
"I'm fine I promise! Just been thinking about something" America says beginning to sketch more headshots of Russia.
"You sure?" Russia questions yet again, leaning down to gaze into the smaller males eyes.
"Y-y-yeah!! I promise, don't worry so much!" America says waving his right hand in attempt to dismiss the other boys cornern. 'Shit why is he getting so.. so close to my face? God I'm struggling to figure out how I feel and with him doing that it makes me feel.. funny??' america thinks looking away, still trying to shoo the other male back by waving his hand. Russia raised one of his brows with a confused look before he grabs onto Americas hand.
"I-Im being serious Ame.." Russia says almost immediately causing America to freeze and look him in the eyes.
"R-Russia.. I'm fine, really." America says pulling his hand away and getting a blank look from Russia.
"I call bullshit." Russia blurts out blanky causing America and Germany to look at him.
"W-What?" Americas managed to fumble out of his mouth as he looked at the taller male in surprise.
'W-why do I feel this way...' America and Russia thought as they looked at the other.
"Ame I know your lying to me.." Russia said attempting to grab the smaller males hand again, this time he succeeds with little to no resistance from America.
"F-fine... I don't know how I feel anymore.." America says looking away getting a shocked expression from America.
"What do you mean?" Russia says with a soft tone, as if what he heard was meant to be a secret.
"I-i think I'm falling in love with someone but I don't know for sure since I've seen them as a friend for many years now.." America says looking away his face blood red. Russia couldn't believe what he heard he felt as if his heart had dropped and shattered into a million tiny bits.
'fuck... Why do I feel so hurt?' Russia thought looking at America.
"W-well... Do you feel light when your around him? Like your floating..?" Russia said looking away before building up a fake smile.
"Y-yeah.. when I'm around him I get so nervous. I can't even look him in the eye or hold his hand without my mind going crazy." America said looking down, he felt as if he had a million butterflies in his stomach.
"I-It sounds like your staring to fall in love." Russia says fight back the temptation to ask more about his unknown crush."I-i don't understand how.. I Really ever talked to him until recently and now everytime I'm around him I.. I feel like I've got butterflies in my head and stomach." America says his face how as red as his stripes. 'g-god I'm being to obvious..' the smaller male thought glancing up at Russia, he looked like he was broken in two. "O-oh? W-well try talking to him more O-Oh asking him to go places with you." Russia says regaining his composure and smiling brightly. "H-honestly that's a good idea. Thanks a lot Russia." America says hugging him which he hugged back. 'why do I feel heartbroken..' Russia thought as he buried his face into Americas neck.
"H-Hey I never got to actually talk to you and get to know you, now that I think about it I feel pretty dumb." America pulls away laughing which causes Russia to laugh as well.
"I don't think I even noticed if I'm honest." Russia said laughing harder.
"W-well how about we play a game of 20 questions while we draw?" America asked with a smile, he pulls an extra piece of paper from underneath the one he had been drawing and and places a pen next to it.
"I think it's best if we write down the questions we already asked so we don't get confused" America says with a big smile to which Russia nods and agrees with him.
"So I guess I'll go first?" Russia says with a laugh
"Yep! That's if you want to anyway." America says beginning to draw again.
"Hm.. what's your favorite color?" Russia asked with a smile.
"Hm.. pink and black. What about you?" America said continuing to draw.
"Blue and white.." Russia said as he grabs a pencil and begins to draw.
"My turn.. hmm.. do you like stuffed animals?" America asked glancing up at the other male.
"Y-yeah I do actually, I love stuffys. I have a collection of them. I think I like smushmellows the most though" Russia said with a child like smile that causes America to melt. 'G-god so cute!!' america thought before smiling.
"I actually love smushmellows to! My favorites are puppy's, cows, kittens and a few more." America said with a small laugh.
"Awe! Those are really cute! I think I like the birds the most though." Russia said with a smile.
"Hm.. what's your favorite TV show?" Russia asked Begining to draw yet again.
"Hm.. I guess 2012 Teenager mutant ninja turtles." America laughed before continuing.
"In all honesty I loved the Disney channel as well." America said with a child like attitude, he looked like a kid who found their favorite candy.
"I'm the same way! I still watch cartoons when I get the chance or uh anime." Russia said with a giggle.
And like that they become closer, by the time they had hit question 20 neither of them knew what to say so Russia decided to continue asking questions.
Neither of them minded the others questions and answered them with honesty. Both of the latter countries loved the others company, and threw out the rest of their day they talked and laughed with each other until it was time to leave.