chapter 6

Hello my lovely readers this chapter will be short! Either way I hope you enjoy! 💜

"T-thank you.." Russia finally said wrapping his arms around the smaller male. "Your welcome" America said as he quickly pulls away and heads to the direction of his first class, once tje small group came to a nicely decorated door with reading at the top they all give their goodbyes to america and head on their way.

Americas POV ❤️
We walked down the hall finally reaching my first class, honestly I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay with them and talk longer but I couldn't so I said my goodbyes and opened the door. "Hello America, how are you today?" Said a small male sitting in the desk, it stood in the middle of the room. The sudden voice caused me to jumped a little hearing "I-Im doing good sir, how are you doing?" I said nervously smiling at the white and red country who had a book in his hand as he waits for the rest of this student to come to class. "Im doing good I will have to admit I'm surprised you even came to class." The male said looking away from his book and up at me, his face made me  nervous. "Sorry Mr. Poland... " I say  looking down at my feet."You don't need to apologize, I know you keep our class book on you to study which is why you always pass each test when your required to come to class." Poldand said with a bright smile. "R-right!!" I said with relief as I walked to my seat, it was on the back of the room on the left, it sets in the corner. "Sir, what chapter are we working on today?" I asked as I sit my bag in the chair, pulling out my books. "We will be working on chapter 35." Poland said to be and I sighed, he seemed to notice "Something wrong America?" He asked and I got nervous again. "N-no, it's just I've already done that chapter, im on chapter 50.." I said looking down at the books sitting on my desk."ohh- I didn't think you studied often." Poldand said with a laugh. "Well.. next week's test is on Monday if you don't mind can you study over chapters 30-40?" Poland said again looking up at me. "Sure! I don't mind I wanted to apologize for not coming, in the past I had trouble getting along with some other students but recently I've came to learn the issues was always me and I felt guilty for now noticing sooner." I said finally getting everything off my chest, only to feel regret as I glances the room to see nearly all eyes on me."yeah.. I'm aware. Don't worry though if you want to be forgiven I'm sure with some effort it will pay off."he said nodding for me to wander around his room. "C-can I move freely?" I asked just to make sure I can move from my seat. "I don't mind one bit, just make sure once class start you go back to your assigned seat." The polish man said with a sweet smile. I nod in response and begin making my way to the right side of the room where 3 males sat, one was a soild white resembling japan, the circle in the middle of his face is red and white if im honest he reminds me of the pepsi logo but the boy  in the middle glares at me he's the first boys older brother, he has a blue, white and red flag, he also has a small circle and in the middle of it a star and the last boy dosent seem to like the idea of me walking to their group, he gets annoyed he has a soild red flag with i think around 6 gold stars. I stand in front of their shared desk, the all glares at me except the first boy he seemed to be scared of me.. "H-Hey.." i started out attempting to show them I'm not a threat. "What do you want capitalist?" The boy in the middle hissed at me. "Yeah? Do you want to start more trouble?" The other boy on left of the middle hissed. The first boy stands and slaps his hands on his desk causing us all to jump. "젠장! 충분한!!! (Damnit enough), North Korea, china let him speak!" He said in an pissed tone both males both giving the smaller an apologetic look, which causes me to become nervous. "I-i just w-want to apologize.." I say bowing, I sit on my knees and lay my hands out in front of me, i them place my head on the ground. The smaller male of the group jumps he lets out a gasp, he seemed to have the same reaction as poldand, he stands at his desk ready for anything bad that may happen. "W-why are you apologizing.." south Korea asked leaning in from of me. "B-because I've caused you all alot of trouble by not realizing my own actions, I thought the reason we couldn't get along was your stupidity but in reality it was me.. " I said not moving from my position untill I feel a pair of hands pull me up to my feet, I look behind me to see who had lifted me, it was china and north Korea. They sit me down gently and I turn back to south. "Listen Merica, everyone makes mistakes and I'll be the first one to Amit that. Back then we all caused problem with each other. If I'm honest Im jealous of you out of everyone I've caused qnd issue with I'm not able to ask a single person for forgiveness.." south Korea says. "I agree.." i hear bother of the other makes say giving me a Sense if relief. "Y'know if it wasn't for Canada I'd still be terrified of the out comes when I apologize. He taught me as long as you make an attempt to reach out the worse thing that could happen is getting your ass kicked and in my case I would deserved every bit of it." I say laughing a bit. "Y'know you have a point America.. I don't see why my judgement was clouded. I'm sorry man." China says placing a hand on North Korea. "Im sorry as well but I still think your an ass." North Korea says with an laugh. "That's fair but I'm the one who should be apologizing." I say turning to them to see both of them with cheeky smiles. "No, we all make mistakes and we forgave you a long time ago." South Korea said with a warm smile. "Thanks that's honestly the best gift I could ask for." I say as I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, I look down to see south hugging me. "God I've missed you Meri, you were always my best friend." South says with tears. "I've missed you too, and I've always seen you as a little brother. After all we were raised around each other." I say with a smile. After we let go of each other we all decided to sit near each other with polands permission of course.

Time skip

The bell rings for our third class, I grab my bag putting my science books in it and quickly zipping it up, i pull my bag over my shoulder and wave good bye to south and his friend. I head toward the door and walk down the hall heading to the art room. After a few minutes a start to see art and paintings decorating the walls of the hall way. I know I'm getting close and finally I see a door with a lot of art, I smile and walk in.

Third POV

America looks around the room and sees a familiar figure. "Hey Russia!" He says making his way to a desk in back of the room. "O-oh hey!" Russia says moving his back pack so the smaller male can take a seat next to him. "M-may i sit with you?" America asked with a small smile. "Yeah, I don't mind." Russia says as he stands up, he walks to the front of the room and grabs some paper and a few pencils off Mr. Germanys desk. "Let me know if you need anything alright?" Germany whispers glancing at America. "Dont worry, he's my friend now." Russia whispers as he makes his way back to America who seemed to be doodling someone. "Who are you drawing?" Russia asked the smaller male."oh.. I'm not sure yet, I haven't decided who. Right now I'm just drawing out a rough sketch of a male." America says with a laugh. 'cute.." Russia thinks as he sits down, he neatly places a sheet of paper in front of him and begins to sketch out something. After awhile Russia looks over at America to see his progress, it seems he was drawing Russia and wasn't ever aware of it. After Russia notcied who the American was drawing his cheeks dust a light pink before looking away for a moment before looking back at America who was completely frozen. America slowly lifted his head to gaze at Russia now fully aware of what he was drawing. "F-fuck... I-Im sorry I didn't notice.." america says as his face turns a bright red. This causes Russia to laugh. "D-dont worry! I look good in your drawing!" Russia said with a bright smile. America drew him in pose Russia did when the male first started to befriend him. The Russian boy was flushed and hid his face with his ushanka hat. The image seemed to be one of Americas favorite. "T-thanks.. " america says looking away. 'H-his laugh is... Adorable..' the smaller male thought as he covers his mouth with his left hand.